TongueTiedHonkai

@tthonkai

wattpad.com/user/TongueTiedHonkai



13
posts
13
works
4
following
6
followers
1.2k
words read
tthonkai
tthonkai
TongueTiedHonkai . 3 years ago
Dysphoria - A Dark Fantasy: Cry With Me (Part 2)
Interesting, right? All though this is not a war story I thought it'd be nice to include a bit of his past into these next few chapters. Like it or hate it the man has lived a hectic life and things w...
18
0
0
tthonkai
tthonkai
TongueTiedHonkai . 3 years ago
Dysphoria - A Dark Fantasy: Cry With Me (Part 1)
Shall we take a little peek into Blu's past? Many have asked for development in his character and so with joy (and a little sadness) I introduce you to to the Battle of Umbra Island. Enjoy. Source: h...
14
0
0
tthonkai
tthonkai
TongueTiedHonkai . 3 years ago
Dysphoria: Chapter 5 - Old World Soldier (Part 2)
"See the fields burnin'? Hell is comin' through." Source: https://www.wattpad.com/story/246763215-dysphoria
3
0
0
tthonkai
tthonkai
TongueTiedHonkai . 3 years ago
Dysphoria - A Dark Fantasy: Old World Soldier (Part 1)
"Hear the devil callin', Morgan? Feel the river risin'? The devil is comin' up for you." Source: https://www.wattpad.com/story/246763215-dysphoria
4
0
0
tthonkai
tthonkai
TongueTiedHonkai . 3 years ago
Dysphoria - A Dark Fantasy: Black Shell (Part 2)
The Black Shell ate her skin and replaced it with solid steel created from ore not of this world, a ring on her back and a sword in hand The Black Cat embraces her blood lust even further. Morgan Blu ...
3
0
0
tthonkai
tthonkai
TongueTiedHonkai . 3 years ago
Dysphoria - A Dark Fantasy: Black Shell (Part 1)
"To die for ones country is an honor! No matter how terrifying it may be we must all prepare ourselves for this day! For our families, for our lovers and of course for the Kingdom of Solis! We of the ...
3
0
0
tthonkai
tthonkai
TongueTiedHonkai . 3 years ago
Dysphoria - A Dark Fantasy: Hell Followed (Part 2)
What? I said it was a horror story. Sure we started out strong and dropped off with the cliché adventurer shtick. But it was always going to lead to this. Try not to get too attached. Source: https:...
2
0
0
tthonkai
tthonkai
TongueTiedHonkai . 3 years ago
Dysphoria - A Dark Fantasy: Hell Followed (Part 1)
Cultists that gladly kidnapped one of the most notorious murderers in the five kingdoms? Nothing could possibly go wrong. Source: https://www.wattpad.com/story/246763215-dysphoria
9
0
0
tthonkai
tthonkai
TongueTiedHonkai . 3 years ago
Dysphoria - A Dark Fantasy: Sleeping Moons (Part 2)
A mage, a fighter and a sharpshooter. A rather odd trio wouldn't you agree? Though between the three of them Blu had seen far more combat during the Pirate Wars it was rather refreshing to meet native...
4
0
0
tthonkai
tthonkai
TongueTiedHonkai . 3 years ago
Dysphoria - A Dark Fantasy: Sleeping Moons (Part 1)
Ah Rosetta. A beautiful city of white stone and dwarven ancestry. Although long gone as their tribes migrated to the west the few that stayed forged alliances with the elven neighbors and the human im...
3
0
0
tthonkai
tthonkai
TongueTiedHonkai . 3 years ago
Dysphoria - A Dark Fantasy: Curiosity Killed The Cat (Part 2)
Morgan Blu has made a friend it seems. Though he was never good with kids a little company on his journey wouldn't hurt, right? Source: https://www.wattpad.com/story/246763215-dysphoria
1
0
0
tthonkai
tthonkai
TongueTiedHonkai . 3 years ago
Dysphoria - A Dark Fantasy: Curiosity Killed The Cat (Part 1)
Morgan Blu, an ex Marine of the Northern Kingdom, sets out to investigate the mysterious case of the dead village. As murders begin to spring up in his new southern home of Solis Blu must set out and ...
4
0
0
tthonkai
tthonkai
TongueTiedHonkai . 3 years ago
Dysphoria - A Dark Fantasy: Prologue
In the world of Terrace all is right. Man and monster, together in harmony, after what seemed like an eternity of senseless war. Our story begins in Shukaku, one of many villages residing in the Eas...
5
0
0