Nytia

@nytia_j

Just sharing the stories I create 🤗



27
posts
27
works
13
following
17
followers
12.7k
words read
nytia_j
nytia_j
Nytia . 3 years ago
Lila & Rhys: Together Again
Rhys is back from his study abroad trip in Paris. The couple is making up for lost time by having a date picking pumpkins. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3
0
0
nytia_j
nytia_j
Nytia . 3 years ago
Lila & Rhys: Computer Dates
Lila & Rhys are having one of their daily web calls. It's been a little of week since Rhys left for his study abroad trio to Paris. The couple has been managing being apart well. They both have school...
2
0
0
nytia_j
nytia_j
Nytia . 3 years ago
Lila & Rhys: Departure (Part II)
Lila & Rhys are waiting at the airport for his flight to arrive. Rhys will be spending 3 weeks in Paris for study abroad. This will be the longest time they have spent apart. Both of them have been qu...
1
0
0
nytia_j
nytia_j
Nytia . 3 years ago
Grad School Dilemmas: Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh
This is what has happened over the past few days, (09/07 - 09/09 for reference). It made me laugh as I was writing this to one of my elder friends. Sometimes you just have to laugh. *I am a grad schoo...
2
0
0
nytia_j
nytia_j
Nytia . 3 years ago
Lila & Rhys: Departure (Part I)
Today is the day that Rhys leaves for study abroad. Lila is going to the airport with him to see him off. "That's everything I'll need. We should get going, you know how the airports can get," Rhys sa...
2
0
0
nytia_j
nytia_j
Nytia . 3 years ago
Lila & Rhys: Love is in the Air
This is the last night before Rhys goes to Paris for study abroad. He wanted to do something special for Lila before he left. He took her out to eat, then to a carnival. Now they're laying together be...
1
0
0
nytia_j
nytia_j
Nytia . 3 years ago
Sister Time
Mignonette and Lila are having sister time. Life has become busy for both of them lately, with Mignonette expecting her second child and Lila focusing on school as well as her relationship with Rhys.
3
0
0
nytia_j
nytia_j
Nytia . 3 years ago
Lila & Rhys: The Necklace
Lila and Rhys are taking a walk after their date. Rhys will be going abroad for a few weeks for school. They are making the most of the time before he has to go. He has something he wants to give to L...
16
0
0
nytia_j
nytia_j
Nytia . 3 years ago
26 Lessons for 26 Years
In September I will be 26, so I wrote down 26 lessons I've learned in my life.
13
0
2
nytia_j
nytia_j
Nytia . 3 years ago
Someone is Going to be a Big Sister
Mignonette recently revealed to her husband that she is expecting their second child. Now she is going to tell her 2 1/2 year old daughter.
3
0
0
nytia_j
nytia_j
Nytia . 3 years ago
Rhys' POV (The continuation of Lila & Rhys: Meeting Her Family)
The continuation from Lila & Rhys: Meeting Her Family
3
0
0
nytia_j
nytia_j
Nytia . 3 years ago
Lila & Rhys: Meeting Her Family
"Is this everything we need, baby?" Rhys asked Lila. They're going on a picnic and taking Anais with them, so she can meet Rhys.
3
0
0
nytia_j
nytia_j
Nytia . 3 years ago
The Eyes Have It
Can you read a story by only looking at the eye(s)?
1
0
0
nytia_j
nytia_j
Nytia . 3 years ago
Creative Inhibited
nytia_j
nytia_j
Nytia . 3 years ago
The Little Surprise
Mignonette has a little surprise for Mael
13
0
2
nytia_j
nytia_j
Nytia . 3 years ago
Sleepover Conversation
Lila and her friend Nayeli are having a sleepover. The girls are having a blast talking about college and city life, when the topic of Rhys comes up. N: "Things seem to be going well between you and ...
0
0
nytia_j
nytia_j
Nytia . 3 years ago
Bella Notte: Lila & Rhys
Lila and Rhys met a little while ago at a college formal. They have spent the past month getting to know each other better. Tonight they are on a romantic date. The night is beautiful and sparks are i...
1
0
0
nytia_j
nytia_j
Nytia . 3 years ago
The Dwelling After Next
A young woman finds a Heart-shaped locket and finds herself transported into a dystopian world. I wrote this for a contest and decided to share it here as well.
0
0
nytia_j
nytia_j
Nytia . 3 years ago
Reflection of Love
[Mig is Mignonette, M is Mael] M: Hi beautiful.
2
0
0
nytia_j
nytia_j
Nytia . 3 years ago
Just Some of my Quirks
The following is some of my quirks I listed. Maybe some of you can relate. The tag on blankets/sheets MUST ALWAYS be at the bottom of the bed, facing down.
3
0
0