Christy

@misswinborn



13
posts
13
works
5
following
8
followers
5.9k
words read
misswinborn
misswinborn
Christy . 3 years ago
Give Me Your Hand
Our world is in a crisis and now more than ever we must work together.
1
0
0
misswinborn
misswinborn
Christy . 3 years ago
The Needle- Meet "The Reaper"
A notorious gang leader and enfamous drug dealer, the reaper has earned his name in the streets for being the most vicious drug dealer in the state. He is suspected of many crimes yet convicted of no...
0
1
misswinborn
misswinborn
Christy . 3 years ago
The Terror Squad
It's cold in here. Why is it so dark?
2
0
0
misswinborn
misswinborn
Christy . 3 years ago
The Needle- Meet Michael Grey
Michael Grey is a former Marine and a cop. His father and grandfather were cop. It had been his dream for as long as he could remember. While serving in the Marines he met a beautiful young journalism...
11
0
0
misswinborn
misswinborn
Christy . 3 years ago
What's The Occasion?
The rain was simply dreadful. I truly hated traveling in bad weather. I really did not understand what could be so important that I had to rush out in this weather. This is the weather I like lying un...
3
0
0
misswinborn
misswinborn
Christy . 3 years ago
The Needle- Meet Marisol Grey-Stone
Marisol Grey-Stone is the youngest sister of Mia Stone and Nycole Grey-Stone. She was an infant when her mother was killed therefore, she only knows that she was killed. She is the apple of her father...
12
0
0
misswinborn
misswinborn
Christy . 3 years ago
The Needle- Meet Nycole Grey- Stone
Nycole Grey is the sister of Mia Stone, she is the middle sister and she was really young when she lost her mother. Mia was the closest thing to a mother she had after her mother died. Her father was ...
2
0
1
misswinborn
misswinborn
Christy . 3 years ago
The Game of LIFE
A silly little story about an average guy with an average life who applies himself and becomes the LIFE of the party. By: Christy Moore Winborn
12
0
1
misswinborn
misswinborn
Christy . 3 years ago
The Needle-Meet Mia Stone
Mia Stone is a 25 year old journalist who lost her mother at the age of 5. She has spent her entire life attempting to uncover her mother's death which her family will tell her very little about. Her ...
12
0
2
misswinborn
misswinborn
Christy . 3 years ago
The Needle Intro- (13 Chapters)
There was no way anyone would believe her if she told them. I mean, she could hardly believe it herself. Mia Stone was so eager to pave her way in the world of investigative journalism. It was the lea...
18
0
0
misswinborn
misswinborn
Christy . 3 years ago
The King
There is so much debate about who he should be or who you can count on to make that three. The stats do lie if you listen to a fan because despite the stats they still bet on their man.
3
0
0
misswinborn
misswinborn
Christy . 3 years ago
The Love Story
There was a man, there was a woman. He looked at her and smiled, she smiled back.
16
0
2
misswinborn
misswinborn
Christy . 3 years ago
My Dad
Once upon a time there was a man. This man grew up in a very small town. The town may have been small however this man was huge, in strength and morals, ethics and loyalty. Everyone in this town knew ...
15
0
0