Kisses

@kisseskowalski



6
posts
6
works
24
following
2
followers
604
words read
kisseskowalski
kisseskowalski
Kisses . 4 years ago
10 Most Attractive Brunettes Of The World
These beautiful women had something to give aside from their good looks. Whether that is talent, class and simple poise, a sense of wit, a great voice, intelligence, or a mixture of all these. These b...
0
0
kisseskowalski
kisseskowalski
Kisses . 4 years ago
IT’S A VIRTUAL WORLD
What are some key features of a live face to face event? Here’s a few: Source: https://www.kleertech.com/2020/05/31/its-a-virtual-world/
1
0
0
kisseskowalski
kisseskowalski
Kisses . 4 years ago
Slavery and Black American Statehood by Gebah Kamara
“Slavery and Black American Statehood” a book by Gebah Kamara is a fascinating book detailing the historical account of Liberia and its relation to Black Americans who were formerly enslaved. Source:...
2
0
0
kisseskowalski
kisseskowalski
Kisses . 4 years ago
The Astronomical Temple Of Loughcrew
It is possibly not possible to say when the humans initially started to wonder regarding the moon, stars, and sun, or tried to comprehend their motion, although there is proof of the lunar calendar be...
14
0
1
kisseskowalski
kisseskowalski
Kisses . 4 years ago
Badges and Tags
Different types of full color name tags for your preference. Please note that the images of the of the full color name tags and the product color may vary from different monitor, or from monitor to an...
2
0
0
kisseskowalski
kisseskowalski
Kisses . 5 years ago
Personal Branding: Social Media & Social Proof is The New JOB Resume.
Social media & social proof is the new resume. Source: https://flyerfunnel.com/blog/personal-branding-social-media-social-proof-is-the-new-job-resume.
4
0
4