Joshua

@joshuacramer

I just write poetry and how I feel.



4
posts
3
works
32
following
16
followers
923
words read
joshuacramer
joshuacramer
Joshua . 5 years ago
I’m Lost With Love- I’m not good at loving, I’m really not. This girl is hot, So i ask her out and then says no. I usually have feelings for them, Then they just go away. Will I ever find true love one day? I always get sloppy seconds, But I guess i...
Found this old poem of mine. Tell me how it is!
25
0
0
joshuacramer
joshuacramer
Joshua . 5 years ago
Strange- Everybody’s strange when you don’t know them, It seems to me everything is strange. Because you only know a little bit a lot, But it doesn’t change a thing. You think you know everything but you don’t, She says she’ll love me, but she never ...
People and things are just strange. People think they know all about somebody, but that person is hiding things.
24
0
0
joshuacramer
joshuacramer
Joshua . 5 years ago
This is my first poem on here and I want you guys to give me a review or tell me something.
joshuacramer
joshuacramer
Joshua . 5 years ago
Nothing- Baby, I’m nothing to you, I sit in my own stomach thinking about what to do. I do nothing, I know you wait for the day I leave, well your wish is true. I’m gone with nothing to do. It’s been a week now, I’m always blue, I want you but I’m ...
2
0
joshuacramer
joshuacramer
Joshua . 5 years ago
Nothing- Baby, I’m nothing to you, I sit in my own stomach thinking about what to do. I do nothing, I know you wait for the day I leave, well your wish is true. I’m gone with nothing to do. It’s been a week now, I’m always blue, I want you but I’m ...
I asked out this girl and she said no, so I felt like nothing to her and many other people.
13
1
5