Film

@filmrose

Simply a writer.



31
posts
29
works
20
following
14
followers
15.5k
words read
filmrose
filmrose
Film . 3 years ago
The Festival (Chess part: After 7!)
Film: Hehehe.... So I decided I'm going to skip a whole bunch of parts and just give you this one because I can. :P If any of you want to know what happen in-between I'll write the rest of it for you....
36
0
0
filmrose
filmrose
Film . 3 years ago
The Princess (Chess: Part 6)
The princess shall be taken on the day of the festival....
27
0
1
filmrose
filmrose
Film . 3 years ago
Nameless
"I blinked wondering if I was alone or if someone else was there" .... "Blood fell from my hand as I picked up one of the shards. I stared at my reflection and in the background, I could see millions ...
29
0
0
filmrose
filmrose
Film . 3 years ago
Hello World
15
0
0
filmrose
filmrose
Film . 3 years ago
BITTER ADMIRATION:
".....Perhaps I can help you...." Ali's brown eyes searched the figure's white robes with desperation causing Alandra to remove her hood and draw in a breath.
14
0
0
filmrose
filmrose
Film . 3 years ago
Art Of A Master
The simple life of Margaret Annaleeus and her thoughts.
15
0
0
filmrose
filmrose
Film . 3 years ago
Memories (Chess: part 5.)
At first Mercy wished to rekindled the flame with her old crush (Chess) but when memories come flooding back to her she isn't so sure. As Mercy said, "Love Is So Frustrating."
14
0
0
filmrose
filmrose
Film . 3 years ago
Another Word For Poison
Arseny, Ekaterina, and Inessa are assassins and their next job is to kill the next ruler of their kingdom, prince Andrei.
16
0
0
filmrose
filmrose
Film . 3 years ago
The Nights Of Remembrance
Ellia Caden will not stop until she finds her brother, Noah. She believes him to be dead but it all changes when a stranger arrives...
24
0
0
filmrose
filmrose
Film . 3 years ago
Under The Stars (Part 4 of: Chess)
Love comes in many shapes and sizes which Chess and Mercy are beginning to discover....but will they dare explore love when trails arise?
16
0
0
filmrose
filmrose
Film . 3 years ago
Disguise (Part three of: Chess)
After Chess is reintroduced to a long time ago love of his, he seeks to see if the spark they had can be rekindled.
4
0
0
filmrose
filmrose
Film . 3 years ago
Creador Shaft
The king orders Creador Shaft to write the best story ever in a year...or else he'll lose his head.
4
0
0
filmrose
filmrose
Film . 3 years ago
Mercy (Part two of: Chess)
A strange romance blooms between a troubled prince and a troubled girl.
2
0
0
filmrose
filmrose
Film . 3 years ago
Forever Malediction
She is forever cursed with wings...
14
0
1
filmrose
filmrose
Film . 3 years ago
It's name is: Insanity.
Her father believes she can be healed. The servants are convinced she only wants selfish attention. The doctors think she's mad. And she believes she may be going insane, or worse....cursed.
16
0
0
filmrose
filmrose
Film . 3 years ago
Nightmares Of Beyond (Prologue)
Imagine you could be immortal from simply a nightmare....Well, imagine a gem with the power to harvest nightmares to gain immortality.
2
0
0
filmrose
filmrose
Film . 3 years ago
Super Squirrel (Part 2)
Part 2 of a super Squirrel named Henry Baren. What's instore for our hero?
6
0
0
filmrose
filmrose
Film . 3 years ago
Super Squirrel (part 1)
In a world where squirrels are the new superheroes lies Henry Baren, an outlander. Outlanders are animals that no one wants or are just too weird. But Henry Baren accidently becomes a superhero when h...
6
0
0
filmrose
filmrose
Film . 3 years ago
We live in a world where truth and lies cloud our creativity.
tehreemali
tehreemali
Tak . 3 years ago
Complete the sentence.
3
1
filmrose
filmrose
Film . 3 years ago
Chess:
Royalty can be cruel even to their own...
15
0
0