Flower🌸

@faded_flower94

Cobain's and Warhol's child.🌼PEACE🌼



17
posts
17
works
16
following
16
followers
3.5k
words read
faded_flower94
faded_flower94
Flower🌸 . 3 years ago
Deeper I feel like I'm going deeper  This winter seems endless  I wish to see you again...friend.
22:16
0
0
faded_flower94
faded_flower94
Flower🌸 . 4 years ago
and no matter how many storms are out there no matter if the lightning won't stop if there's no sun anymore...I'll create my own.
Zen
13
0
0
faded_flower94
faded_flower94
Flower🌸 . 4 years ago
Would you like me if I could've leave my past back? But who am I without it? You want me to be like one of them? You want an illusion of myself that I can't give you... Who are you after that? Changing places, trying to fit it. Caring their broken pie...
Flower eight 🌼
14
0
0
faded_flower94
faded_flower94
Flower🌸 . 4 years ago
It's suddenly cold , waiting at the bus station all alone,   Would feel like a loser, but my emotional side disappeared.   Getting close to someone is now a forbidden zone.   So many lies and fake smiles...made me feel smeared in dirt.   Nothing is ev...
Flower seven🌼
0
0
faded_flower94
faded_flower94
Flower🌸 . 4 years ago
Uncertainty makes me feel like a piece of meat in front of a wolf I've been through so many changes, so why do I feel like the same girl? Everyone wants to take so many things from me, but honestly...I don't have anything to give I miss the feeling ...
Flower six🌼
16
0
1
faded_flower94
faded_flower94
Flower🌸 . 4 years ago
After three days with too much sun, the rain poured today I was sitting on the floor looking for the pieces of my confidence again. Firstly, I thought that it's time to forget the bad things and just have fun. Secondly, I put on the red summer dress th...
Scream
3
0
0
faded_flower94
faded_flower94
Flower🌸 . 4 years ago
,,Stop talking like you're in a book." ,,Sorry, can't come now.I have other plans." ,,What are you wearing?Are you that broke?'' ,, Are you really one of this crazy dude's fans?" So what ? ,, Who's gonna look at you with a face like that?!" ,,I don't w...
Flower five🌼
2
0
0
faded_flower94
faded_flower94
Flower🌸 . 4 years ago
You couldn't say goodbye, but it's okay... We have too much memories, so I can't be mad at you. It's the middle of spring, but why does it feel like winter? I love you so much, but why do you make me feel sad? You've been through a lot before I came....
April🌻💙
1
0
0
faded_flower94
faded_flower94
Flower🌸 . 4 years ago
The birds keep thrilling outside my window I'm alright...I'm just bored Have so many things on my list But actually nothing that I would love to do. Did I commit a sin? The white walls are staring at me Why you do this? Please stop...stop taking me a...
Blue
3
0
0
faded_flower94
faded_flower94
Flower🌸 . 4 years ago
I can't tell it to anyone,but I'm scared of having regrets. Trying to keep this strong figure that I was taught to be, Because being weak equals being not perfect. No more tears, no more sad eyes, no more stupid whinging. If only it would be that e...
Flower four🌼
13
0
2
faded_flower94
faded_flower94
Flower🌸 . 4 years ago
Say goodbye. I know it's the last time I see you, so let's not make things harder.   Put glitter on your scars, said that it always was like that,   Do you really believe that if it looks better it won't fell miserable?   Walking in the rain again, ...
Flower three 🌼
2
0
0
faded_flower94
faded_flower94
Flower🌸 . 4 years ago
You hear me? I feel like I can't do it anymore. I want to go home and I want to see my friends. The weather keeps getting worse and my scars don't disappear. Tired and numb.Want to sleep all day but every morning I'm awake at 5 am. You hear me?! I f...
Hello?
13
0
1
faded_flower94
faded_flower94
Flower🌸 . 4 years ago
The flowers next to your bed faded away, but none of us has the time to get rid of them. I'd love to see you,but sorry...I can't come. I miss to see you,but I'm proud of you everytime you start a new day. Thanks for doing that so well.
You🌼
1
0
0
faded_flower94
faded_flower94
Flower🌸 . 4 years ago
Honestly, it's been so long since I thought about you. Expected agony or despair,but got only some expectations destroyed. You're that good,that you seem fake.Now your smell became just like the other's. It's time to leave.I'll give all the memori...
Goodbye🌼
2
0
0
faded_flower94
faded_flower94
Flower🌸 . 4 years ago
I know you're tired of waiting,but pe patient  and keep your head up, No matter how hard it will be I'll stay by your side. Come back to me when you feel sad, so I can love you just like in the past. I'll be here. I'm waiting too.
Rain🌸
3
0
0
faded_flower94
faded_flower94
Flower🌸 . 4 years ago
We came from different parts of the world, With different goals and different ways of speaking. But everytime when I was looking at them...I saw myself.
Ipse🌼🌼
3
0
0
faded_flower94
faded_flower94
Flower🌸 . 4 years ago
When I was ten years old, I lost my first friend. She promised me with her pinky finger : " I'll be there" and after midnight disappeared. Failed for the first time math and became insecure about my teeth. I remember how granny gently stroke my hair ...
They say imagination is good, right?
3
0
0