Adam

@adambennell


Gifted Writer
Bronze Comma

46
posts
46
works
10
following
144
followers
3.8k
words read
adambennell
adambennell Gifted Writer
Adam . 3 years ago
Hope
What we all need. What we all have.
29
0
3
adambennell
adambennell Gifted Writer
Adam . 3 years ago
The Unicorn in the Night
Ah the majestic unicorn, oh its a bit broken :/
23
0
1
adambennell
adambennell Gifted Writer
Adam . 3 years ago
Friday Night
God I miss it
25
0
3
adambennell
adambennell Gifted Writer
Adam . 3 years ago
Moving On
A story about letting go of the past and embracing the future in whatever form it comes at you.
22
0
2
adambennell
adambennell Gifted Writer
Adam . 3 years ago
Get Yer Heads Out Yer Asses
Pop pop pop
25
0
0
adambennell
adambennell Gifted Writer
Adam . 3 years ago
Death by Uno
This one goes out to everyone who has suffered playing uno.
15
0
1
adambennell
adambennell Gifted Writer
Adam . 3 years ago
PUNK
I've recently been reading "Burning down the haus" by Tim Mohr about punks in East berlin and it inspired me to write this tribute to anyone who chooses to live life on their own terms and to rise aga...
3
0
0
adambennell
adambennell Gifted Writer
Adam . 3 years ago
The Snowman
Ah childhood memories of playing in the snow...
11
0
1
adambennell
adambennell Gifted Writer
Adam . 3 years ago
Cursed
Feel the weight of eternity
26
0
1
adambennell
adambennell Gifted Writer
Adam . 3 years ago
Practice Makes Perfect
I know a lot of people can't wait for the next time they can go to a proper gig. Here's one way that could go.
35
0
3
adambennell
adambennell Gifted Writer
Adam . 3 years ago
The Mountain
The mountain was laughing at me. A mocking laugh, insulting, and derogatory. I spent more and more of my days staring at it from afar in my home, seething. Somehow in spite of my anger and embarrassme...
14
0
1
adambennell
adambennell Gifted Writer
Adam . 3 years ago
The Music of Space
The space station was grey. Grey people in grey suits worked away their grey lives away within its grey hulls and walls. They mined grey minerals from grey asteroids. Every aspect of their lives was w...
1
0
0
adambennell
adambennell Gifted Writer
Adam . 3 years ago
The Cow in the Tree
One morning the sun rose to shine its light on a peculiar sight. A cow was up a tree. It was not resting its front legs on a low hanging branch, nor had it rolled off a cliff to land in the tree as th...
17
0
2
adambennell
adambennell Gifted Writer
Adam . 3 years ago
A Numismatic Nightmare
The archaeologist was knackered. He had been awake for twenty-four hours and there was still no end in sight. Exhausted, he fumbled some coins into the hotel's coffee machine. An error message flashed...
3
0
0
adambennell
adambennell Gifted Writer
Adam . 3 years ago
Getting Even
Planetary design was my dream job. Cushy, well paid, and plenty of satisfaction. I mean, I sat at a computer designing aesthetically pleasing planets for the super-rich, raking in big money for the pl...
13
0
0
adambennell
adambennell Gifted Writer
Adam . 3 years ago
A Ship on Fire
We had been at sea for months. Tensions were running high as we were caught between the great emptiness of the ocean and the confines of being so close to the same few souls all day every day. We were...
12
0
0
adambennell
adambennell Gifted Writer
Adam . 3 years ago
A Painted Life
The painter painted pictures and watched them move. Painted trees swayed in painted wind. Painted children played in painted streets. A painted sea lapped at a painted beach. Painted stars twinkled...
44
0
6
adambennell
adambennell Gifted Writer
Adam . 3 years ago
Trapped
"Today is the same as yesterday. Yesterday was the same as the day before that, and so on for however long it is that you've had me trapped here. I'm stuck in an endless, repeating loop." "No you aren...
15
0
1
adambennell
adambennell Gifted Writer
Adam . 3 years ago
Observations at the End of the World
My heart pounded at my chest as I sped up the staircase to get to the roof. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," I yelled. Not much else to say when there are dozens of undead zombies gnashing at your heels really. I...
16
0
0
adambennell
adambennell Gifted Writer
Adam . 3 years ago
A Tragedy of Convenience
She was an actress, he was a mob boss, it could never work. Her spotlight would shine to brightly on his activities, and his activities would affect her career. But he refused to let her go. Instead, ...
14
0
0