Word_Addict

@_wordaddict_

“The day the music died.”



48
posts
48
works
1
following
20
followers
12.5k
words read
_wordaddict_
_wordaddict_
Word_Addict . 2 years ago
"I take it you don't like fire."
_wordaddict_
_wordaddict_
Word_Addict . 2 years ago
The animals in the forest considered him a friend, from the groundhogs to the deer. They liked that he was different, unlike the humans who hunted them and killed their friends.
15
0
0
_wordaddict_
_wordaddict_
Word_Addict . 2 years ago
Those peculiars softened into some things to be admired when he was alone.
15
0
0
_wordaddict_
_wordaddict_
Word_Addict . 2 years ago
The hobbit lived alone, as most hobbits do.
16
0
0
_wordaddict_
_wordaddict_
Word_Addict . 2 years ago
There was love in Ben’s eyes. Aric had tried to hard to discourage it, to push Ben away, but he had only failed. Ben hadn’t given up on him.
2
0
0
_wordaddict_
_wordaddict_
Word_Addict . 2 years ago
All he could focus on was Ben’s scent, getting stronger and stronger. No no no no no.
2
0
0
_wordaddict_
_wordaddict_
Word_Addict . 2 years ago
The other vampire had left minutes ago, but the blood seeping out of Aric’s side wound had already formed a puddle of blood he laid in.
0
0
_wordaddict_
_wordaddict_
Word_Addict . 2 years ago
People come and go That’s just how it is It’s the truth, I know I’ll never forget you, Ms.
After five long years, today was my last day with my violin teacher. What can I say? It struck the poet in me :)
15
0
0
_wordaddict_
_wordaddict_
Word_Addict . 2 years ago
Memories are what hang in the air as a thoughtful silence falls.
3
0
0
_wordaddict_
_wordaddict_
Word_Addict . 2 years ago
There he is. Tubes run fluids into his wrist, air is given through the tubes in his nose. His face is stark white, pale and gleaming. And calm. Calmer than I've ever seen him.
2
0
0
_wordaddict_
_wordaddict_
Word_Addict . 2 years ago
Her
I can't help but stare at her... Wishing I never have to say goodbye
5
0
0
_wordaddict_
_wordaddict_
Word_Addict . 2 years ago
A wave of nostalgia hit me almost immediately. The weathered but charming rooms, the creaky but comfortable furniture, the vintage but rarely used kitchen; All reminders of the life I used to live.
_wordaddict_
_wordaddict_
Word_Addict . 2 years ago
As I’m walking towards her, I’m not focused on the little, tiny insecurities I worry about, I’m not focused on the people looking at me for longer than necessary. All I can focus on is her. She’s so BEAUTIFUL.
_wordaddict_
_wordaddict_
Word_Addict . 2 years ago
The mist began to thicken. It began to wrap around my neck. Choking me, suffocating me. I began to run. Faster! Faster!
1
0
0
_wordaddict_
_wordaddict_
Word_Addict . 2 years ago
I can still hear the sounds of fighting and yelling echoing through the walls..
_wordaddict_
_wordaddict_
Word_Addict . 2 years ago
I couldn’t help and avoid the tiny crack in my voice from the way she looked at me: there was pure, raw, soft kindness in her eyes. No one has looked at me like that for a long time.
_wordaddict_
_wordaddict_
Word_Addict . 2 years ago
“You accepted those insults today…” she began, choosing her words carefully. “You believed them.”
3
0
0
_wordaddict_
_wordaddict_
Word_Addict . 2 years ago
My heart shuttered at that name, the way her voice sounded so much like Ash’s. Guilt spread all the way to my toes. It was Ash’s face now, haunting me as it stared into my eyes, at my face.
13
0
0
_wordaddict_
_wordaddict_
Word_Addict . 2 years ago
A queen used to a life of discomfort.
_wordaddict_
_wordaddict_
Word_Addict . 2 years ago
That hole where my heart used to be grew.
0
0