Zacono

@zacsono

I use this as an outlet to express.



14
posts
14
works
6
following
51
followers
3.4k
words read
zacsono
zacsono
Zacono . 3 years ago
Shattered Mind
The fights too hard to continue alone, I gotta get some help. It doesn't mean we're weak when we ask for help, for it takes strength to acknowledge your weaknesses and then find aid to cope with them.
1
0
0
zacsono
zacsono
Zacono . 3 years ago
Fool
You ever let that person back in after what they did to your heart? I did. Don't ever let it happen again. Your heart is worth protecting!
0
0
zacsono
zacsono
Zacono . 3 years ago
Degenerate
I know this can happen on both sides of a relationship. This is just from something I witnessed. You can do better. I believe in you. And if you need it here's the Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799...
13
0
1
zacsono
zacsono
Zacono . 3 years ago
To Be Their Father
I always said I'd never have kids. Then.. you came along.
3
0
0
zacsono
zacsono
Zacono . 3 years ago
Crossed The Line
A tale of two lovers with a taste of Romeo and Juliet.
13
0
0
zacsono
zacsono
Zacono . 3 years ago
A Chance
Don't let the world push you around. Fight for what you think is right and don't stop till your last breath is drawn.
2
0
2
zacsono
zacsono
Zacono . 3 years ago
Zaukai Gravemore
Some Fanfiction for my Human Deathknight in World of Warcraft, I played on an RP (Roleplay) server for a while and wrote this backstory for him. A story about using the power of evil to destroy it.
2
0
2
zacsono
zacsono
Zacono . 3 years ago
FTW
Sometimes you just feel like you're not good enough. Like your back is against the wall and you feel beaten down. Sometimes you gotta just say FTW and tell em all to "Watch This!"
3
0
0
zacsono
zacsono
Zacono . 3 years ago
Leaving
I lived with my father for some of my childhood and most of my teenage years. He and I didn't get along. If it wasn't for writing and Linkin Park I can't confidently say I'd still be here.
14
0
0
zacsono
zacsono
Zacono . 3 years ago
Awe
A bit of me just fawning over my Highschool Sweetheart.
16
0
0
zacsono
zacsono
Zacono . 3 years ago
Her's
I wrote this bit when I first met my Highschool Sweetheart. She really rocked my world and to me no one could ever compare to her. It took me nearly a year to say Hi to her for the first time, but it ...
97
0
9
zacsono
zacsono
Zacono . 3 years ago
The Fel Legion
This is a bit of Fan-fiction based off of my first ever character in World of Warcraft, a Night Elf Hunter.
13
0
2
zacsono
zacsono
Zacono . 3 years ago
What Do I Do?
This piece is about my relationship with my Highschool Sweetheart, We've been together on and off for a few years now. Our relationship got toxic. But I was... Still am... Crazy about her. I love her.
15
0
2
zacsono
zacsono
Zacono . 3 years ago
The Precipice
This is a bit of a motivational piece I wrote while thinking of where I was going in life, ran away from my Father's and just about to start college. I was struggling with the unknown, as I'm sure mos...
3
0
0