kiki

@yoongibangtan



10
posts
10
works
9
following
10
followers
4.2k
words read
yoongibangtan
yoongibangtan
kiki . 6 years ago
Yoonmin pt 3
The next week both Jimin and Yoongi received an email from bighit. They were expected to come to the studio and then they would get to know if they were casted or not. They both felt nervous though de...
5
0
0
yoongibangtan
yoongibangtan
kiki . 6 years ago
Where are you?
I lost you long ago, it felt like a fantasy. I was so lost and I went everywhere looking for you.
2
0
0
yoongibangtan
yoongibangtan
kiki . 6 years ago
The house
I started walking through a pile of autumn leaves. They made a crunching noise as I trampled over them. I shivered. It was oddly cold for October. Tomorrow was the 31st of October. Halloween. I don’t ...
4
0
0
yoongibangtan
yoongibangtan
kiki . 6 years ago
Yoonmin pt 2
“Wow, his voice is so good” yoongi thought to himself. “I would want to rap with him”. The door opened and Jimin came out. “Oh, hi! I just wanted to say that your singing is really good! You’ll defin...
17
0
2
yoongibangtan
yoongibangtan
kiki . 6 years ago
Yoongi’s fear
Random person: “ So Yoongi what is your biggest fear?” Yoongi: I have no fears.
1
0
0
yoongibangtan
yoongibangtan
kiki . 6 years ago
Yoonmin pt 1
“Shit!” Jimin cursed under his breath. The clock read 9:44. “I’ll be late for my audition!”. Jimin rushed downstairs to have breakfast and went to the his older brother’s room. “Hyung I’m gonna be lat...
16
0
0
yoongibangtan
yoongibangtan
kiki . 6 years ago
Yoonkook
M/C: So how close are you and Jungkook? Yoongi: we’re really close. We even finish each other’s s———
4
0
0
yoongibangtan
yoongibangtan
kiki . 6 years ago
Jimin’s abs
3
0
0
yoongibangtan
yoongibangtan
kiki . 6 years ago
Soulmate in school
The steps to find your soulmate in school are:yell out A to the G to the U *wait*
6
0
1
yoongibangtan
yoongibangtan
kiki . 6 years ago
School
Science teacher: Can someone tell me what DNA is? Me: *touches wrist with twi fingers* This is DNA. It’s also the littest song of the year!
4
0
0