Winnie

@winniewings

Welcome to the paradise of romance


Bronze Comma
Silver Comma
Frequent Reader
Gifted Writer

59
posts
53
works
105
following
125
followers
138.1k
words read
winniewings
winniewings Silver Comma
Winnie . a year ago
beautiful chapter of this story !
winniewings
winniewings Silver Comma
Winnie . 2 years ago
" A little bit of mischief goes a long way " Ch 17 of You saved me ( Bucky x reader )
0
winniewings
winniewings Silver Comma
Winnie . a year ago
hi guys!!!!!!!!!! i am back!!!!!!!!!!!!! please read and review !
winniewings
winniewings Silver Comma
Winnie . a year ago
Ch 13: His Private Show , You drive me crazy (Bucky x reader )
0
winniewings
winniewings Silver Comma
Winnie . a year ago
I have started to update this story guys ! please give it a read and comment !
winniewings
winniewings Silver Comma
Winnie . 2 years ago
"Burning desire" Ch 20 of You saved me ( Bucky x reader )
0
winniewings
winniewings Silver Comma
Winnie . a year ago
Ch 13: His Private Show , You drive me crazy (Bucky x reader )
" After changing his clothes, Bucky turned to walk towards his bed, which made you close your eyes immediately"
3
1
0
winniewings
winniewings Silver Comma
Winnie . 2 years ago
"Forgot how to breath" Ch 21 of You Saved Me (Bucky x reader)
You.. in particular, were speechlessly staring at him with eyes filled with awe and adoration...as if your soul had left your body and was dancing around his enchanting aura.
15
0
1
winniewings
winniewings Silver Comma
Winnie . 2 years ago
"New beginnings" Ch12 of You drive me crazy (Bucky x reader )
" Yes, your honour.. I am 106 years old and my girlfriend is 102 years old, is there any problem?" He asked, sardonically to the judge whose eyes were about to pop out of their sockets.
13
0
1
winniewings
winniewings Silver Comma
Winnie . 2 years ago
"Burning desire" Ch 20 of You saved me ( Bucky x reader )
The digits of your hand curved inwards touching your palm in an attempt to hold back from dropping them on his perfectly shaped lips. What if he wakes up? you thought.
25
1
3
winniewings
winniewings Silver Comma
Winnie . 2 years ago
" I swear your friend is crazy" Ch 11 of You drive me crazy (Bucky x reader)
"Because he is hell bent to prove that I like this Drake guy, when he is just an accountant of the NGO. We are just friends bro, that's all.
14
0
1
winniewings
winniewings Silver Comma
Winnie . 2 years ago
"Begging against your neck" Ch 19 of You saved me (Bucky x reader )
The feeling of his body in between your legs made you abandon your nose breathing and switch to drawing brief breaths from your mouth."
26
0
1
winniewings
winniewings Silver Comma
Winnie . 2 years ago
"His touch" Ch 10 of You drive me crazy (Bucky x reader )
"No ...I am sorry, I can't let you walk in this condition " he firmly declared lifting you up in bridal style . God... the relief your body felt when he saved you from your own stubbornness.
37
0
1
winniewings
winniewings Silver Comma
Winnie . 2 years ago
"Your eyelashes kissing my skin" Ch 18 of You saved me (Bucky x reader )
"He so dearly wished that you could touch his arm by mistake, but no. You were very careful not to do that. He told you not to touch him , right ? So you religiously obeyed him."
43
0
3
winniewings
winniewings Silver Comma
Winnie . 2 years ago
"My Eyes On Your Mouth" Ch 9 of You drive me crazy (Bucky x reader)
When the strong nutty aroma of the coffee filled your lungs you opened your eyes savouring it delightfully . Bucky was sitting next to you sipping his brew and handed you yours.
20
0
1
winniewings
winniewings Silver Comma
Winnie . 2 years ago
" A little bit of mischief goes a long way " Ch 17 of You saved me ( Bucky x reader )
"What was I thinking?...that he could love me ?" You cried covering your front with your hands embracing yourself in this helpless and utterly vulnerable moment.
16
1
1
winniewings
winniewings Silver Comma
Winnie . 2 years ago
"Fell In your arms" Ch 8 of You drive me crazy (Bucky x reader)
"I'll turn around so you can change." He said while giving you some privacy.
29
0
3
winniewings
winniewings Silver Comma
Winnie . 2 years ago
" What is happening to you ?" Ch 16 of You saved me (Bucky x reader )
“Nothing... I was just wondering, can this machine erase your memories from my brain?” He finally responded looking into your eyes, his own were filled with despondency. Actually, sadly, that is exact...
46
0
1
winniewings
winniewings Silver Comma
Winnie . 2 years ago
" Take it off... please " Part 2/2 of An unusual wedding night (Bucky x reader )
""You are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen in my life.'' He whispered in your ear kissing your earlobe before laying his lips on your navel."
41
0
5
winniewings
winniewings Silver Comma
Winnie . 2 years ago
"Dark Red Rose Petals " Part 1/2 of An unusual wedding night (Bucky x reader )
"Bucky's breathing became faster with every sleepy kiss you were leaving on his skin . Had you been awake, things had taken a very different direction from where they were heading to right now."
26
0
6
winniewings
winniewings Silver Comma
Winnie . 2 years ago
"Uncovering your curves " Ch 7 of You drive me crazy (Bucky x reader)
"You gasped when your open wound touched his body and as a response, Bucky's metal hand lifted up to stroke the back of your head lovingly."
35
0
5
winniewings
winniewings Silver Comma
Winnie . 2 years ago
"Don't make me feel like home and then leave me homeless" CH 15 of You saved me (Bucky x reader)
"When these words fell on the winter soldier's ears, his heart sank in unknown depths. His warm ocean eyes froze then and there. This was worse than his initial assumptions..."
35
0
4
winniewings
winniewings Silver Comma
Winnie . 2 years ago
Darling, will you change my dressing ?[Bucky X reader]
" You whispered bringing your lips close to his ear from behind and kissing his ear lobe, before nibbling it gently in between your white pearls sending an electric wave down his spine."You can easily...
36
0
1