Willem Van Herk

@willemvanherk


Frequent Reader
Power Reader

33
posts
33
works
64
following
31
followers
593.3k
words read
willemvanherk
willemvanherk Power Reader
Willem Van Herk . 3 years ago
Colourland X Part 3: The Big Fight Part 2 Chapter 11 Colourea vs Easeion, Part One " Colourea, you are getting so embarrassed here " said Easeion. " You have no chance against my talent, hahahaha " " Let's see about that " said Colourea. " Crayon, ...
Colourea fights Easeion, while Crayon and Colour Dictator fight against Colourik and Malicia.
2
0
0
willemvanherk
willemvanherk Power Reader
Willem Van Herk . 3 years ago
 Colourland X Part 2: The Big Fight section. Chapter 7 The Fight Begins, Maxclever and Willemease vs Artby and Colouruke " There is one more of you than us " said Jessica. " I will sit this one out " said Allie. The fight between Maxclever and Willem...
Crayon and his friends alongside Colour King's officials fight together against Bear members who were broken out.
1
0
0
willemvanherk
willemvanherk Power Reader
Willem Van Herk . 3 years ago
This is the first series of Colourland X, it takes place two months after the events of the seventh series of Colourland. Chapter 1 The Coastal Island vs Bird's Isle War Plan Meanwhile King Bobby was speaking in front of all advisors and many top warr...
A mysterious man has broken Bear members out of jail.
3
0
0
willemvanherk
willemvanherk Power Reader
Willem Van Herk . 3 years ago
This is the last section of this series and all of Colourland. Chapter 13 Group Training Everyone got up. Crayon, Colourea, Colouruke and Artby were talking. " It is a good day to get some training in " said Crayon. " It sure is " said Colourea. " ...
Crayon and Challenger have a special fight to show how far they have come. This is the end of the series.
2
0
0
willemvanherk
willemvanherk Power Reader
Willem Van Herk . 3 years ago
This is the Bear on Trial section. Chapter 7 Aftermath of the Fight   Challenger and Colour King were  talking. " So, we did it " said Challenger. " We sure did " said Colour King. " Colourlandish people will be thrilled " " We must get the authoritie...
The Bear are on trial for crimes they have committed.
3
0
0
willemvanherk
willemvanherk Power Reader
Willem Van Herk . 3 years ago
These are the characters in the Colourland series. Crayon- the main protagonist of the series. In all series of Colourland. Colourea- One of the protagonists, early on she becomes the girlfriend of Crayon. In all series. Colouruke- A protagonist of C...
A guide for the characters and places in Colourland.
2
0
0
willemvanherk
willemvanherk Power Reader
Willem Van Herk . 3 years ago
This is the Life After Colourland series, the final series of Colourland. This is the first part of the seventh series in Chapter 1 Preparations for the Trip to the Hideout Crayon and his friends arrived back at home and were talking. " Man, this b...
Colour King and Challenger make a decision. Due to this decision, Colour King and his officials fight alongside Crayon and his friends against the Bear.
3
0
0
willemvanherk
willemvanherk Power Reader
Willem Van Herk . 3 years ago
This is the Finals section of the Tournament series. Chapter 25 The Championship Fight: Colour King vs Challenger Everyone woke up and got ready and headed downstairs. Fighters were talking. " This is my time " said Colour King. " The people are wa...
The finals of the tournament happen with one extremely intense battle.
1
0
0
willemvanherk
willemvanherk Power Reader
Willem Van Herk . 3 years ago
This is the Semifinals section of the Tournament series. Chapter 19 Colour King vs Crayon Everyone got up and got ready and headed downstairs. Fighters were talking. " This is going to be great " said Colour King. " I will take down Crayon " " He i...
The semifinals happen with incredibly intense fights.
2
0
0
willemvanherk
willemvanherk Power Reader
Willem Van Herk . 3 years ago
This is the Quarterfinals section of the Tournament series. Chapter 13 Challenger vs Colour Queen Everyone got up and got ready and headed downstairs. Fighters were talking. " Challenger is going down today " said Colour King. " I will defeat him "...
The quarterfinals start with some intense fights.
2
0
0
willemvanherk
willemvanherk Power Reader
Willem Van Herk . 4 years ago
This is the Round of 16 section. Chapter 7 Blackin vs Blackburnian Everyone got up and got ready. Fighters were talking. " My love for Blackina is so strong " said Blackin. " It is a powerhouse love, I will do great in the fight " " Well, we will s...
The battles of the Round of 16 continue.
2
0
0
willemvanherk
willemvanherk Power Reader
Willem Van Herk . 4 years ago
This is the first section of the last series, the Tournament series. Chapter 1 The First Tournament Fight, Colouruke vs Colour King Everyone got up and they got ready and headed downstairs. " This is a day where we see a friend of Crayon eliminated...
The tournament starts with some great fights.
3
0
0
willemvanherk
willemvanherk Power Reader
Willem Van Herk . 4 years ago
This is the end of the Preliminaries series. Chapter 19 Colour Dictator vs Curtis Meanwhile Colour Dictator and Curtis were talking. " This will be a good fight " said Colour Dictator. " Yes, we must give it our all " said Curtis. " King Bobby is ...
The last battles of the preliminaries happen.
2
0
0
willemvanherk
willemvanherk Power Reader
Willem Van Herk . 4 years ago
This is the Continued Battling section of this series. Chapter 13 Rourke vs Queen Starling " The queen is facing one of our advisors ? " asked King Bobby. " It looks that way " said Diana. " Rourke is better than Dove and Grackle by a lot, he will ...
More battles continue through the preliminaries.
15
0
1
willemvanherk
willemvanherk Power Reader
Willem Van Herk . 4 years ago
This is the Matches section of the Preliminaries series. Chapter 7 The Evening at the Tournament Meanwhile, King Bobby was talking with Easeion. " So, Easeion as you know Crayon is fighting next " said King Bobby. " You fought against Warbler but n...
The preliminaries of the tournament continue.
1
0
0
willemvanherk
willemvanherk Power Reader
Willem Van Herk . 4 years ago
This is the Xax and Whites section. Chapter 18 Xax's Threats Time was passing and nighttime was about to happen. Xax and Whites then were with Brett again. " You two are ready to head to Warbler's place ? " asked Brett. " Yes " said Whites. " I will...
The Bear have sent in Xax and Whites, their last line of defense to fight Crayon and his friends.
3
0
0
willemvanherk
willemvanherk Power Reader
Willem Van Herk . 4 years ago
This is the Tournament Preliminaries series. Chapter 1 Training Hard Morning came, King Bobby and the advisors then woke up and they then ate their breakfast. They then headed outside and they went to an area where they were training their moves. " ...
Crayon and his friends are training for this tournament they are entering.
3
0
0
willemvanherk
willemvanherk Power Reader
Willem Van Herk . 4 years ago
This is the Brett section of the Bear Resurgance series. Chapter 22 Brett's Plans Meanwhile QuackQ was doing a broadcast. " It is great to see Whites and Xax were defeated " said Jack. " Crayon and his friends will save Numerians " said Bryant. " T...
Brett has challenged Crayon and his friends to the death.
2
0
0
willemvanherk
willemvanherk Power Reader
Willem Van Herk . 4 years ago
This is the Easeion and Melissa section. Chapter 13 Crayon and his Friends Meanwhile at the hideout, Easeion arrived with the unconscious bodies of Bill and Tara. " Crayon and his friends lost " said Easeion. " The same happened to Bill and Tara...
The Bear have sent in Easeion and Melissa to fight Crayon and his friends.
3
0
0
willemvanherk
willemvanherk Power Reader
Willem Van Herk . 4 years ago
This is the Alice and the Smithsons section. Chapter 7 Alice, Easeion's Villainess Meanwhile Easeion was talking with Alice. " Alice, I will make sure that there will be stuff stolen for you " said Easeion. " What do you plan to do ? " asked Alice. ...
The Bear have sent in Alice and the Smithsons, one of the most ruthless families to fight Crayon and his friends.
3
0
0