Wacky_Weirdo

@wacky_weirdo



14
posts
14
works
3
following
62
followers
11.4k
words read
wacky_weirdo
wacky_weirdo
Wacky_Weirdo . 6 years ago
Italian Sonnet
This is just an Italian Sonnet that I decided to create. This is completely random and I struggled to find rhyming words hahaha! Hope you guys enjoy.
3
0
0
wacky_weirdo
wacky_weirdo
Wacky_Weirdo . 6 years ago
Milk Haiku
This is just a bunch of Haikus I created relating to the daily theme. At this time, that's milk. Hope you enjoy!! :D
14
0
1
wacky_weirdo
wacky_weirdo
Wacky_Weirdo . 6 years ago
The Elementalists Part 10
I walked into the lunch hall, and walked to our table. Alec, Dylan and Kim were already there. I felt eyes on me as I walked, and out of the corner of my eye I saw people pointing and whispering. It w...
2
0
0
wacky_weirdo
wacky_weirdo
Wacky_Weirdo . 6 years ago
The Years Flew Past, One by One
This is pretty much my first shot at a poem like thing. To be honest, I don't really like poetry, but I thought I would give it a try and see what happened. This will probably be terrible. Just warnin...
12
0
1
wacky_weirdo
wacky_weirdo
Wacky_Weirdo . 6 years ago
The Elementalists Part 9
I walked over to my next class, hand-to-hand combat, really hoping the same thing wouldn’t happen this time as it did last time. I made my way to the training field, where this class was held, and ove...
6
0
0
wacky_weirdo
wacky_weirdo
Wacky_Weirdo . 6 years ago
The Elementalists Part 8
I woke up to find that everyone else had already been kicked out by the nurse, my schedule on the table beside me, with a muffin, a key and a note. **Hey Everyone! The rest of this book is split up i...
3
0
0
wacky_weirdo
wacky_weirdo
Wacky_Weirdo . 6 years ago
The Elementalists Part 7
“Who or what is the evil of the Darklands?” Dylan asked. I looked at each one of them before saying, “Ajax.” I went on to explain the simulation. Everyone looked at me, whether in shock or amazement, ...
10
0
0
wacky_weirdo
wacky_weirdo
Wacky_Weirdo . 6 years ago
~The Clock is Ticking~
"Tick, tock goes the clock on the wall. Tick, tock, tick, tock." This is a short story I wrote in class. I hope you enjoy reading it!
17
0
2
wacky_weirdo
wacky_weirdo
Wacky_Weirdo . 6 years ago
The Elementalists Part 6
We arrived at the training fields, and walked over to a small group of students. They were standing around a middle-aged man with dark brown hair and fiery red eyes. I hung back a little behind Kim as...
9
0
0
wacky_weirdo
wacky_weirdo
Wacky_Weirdo . 6 years ago
The Elementalists Part 5
The Headmaster finished speaking. He watched me, waiting for my reaction. “So, you think that I am the water elementalist mentioned in the prophecy?” I asked.
17
0
0
wacky_weirdo
wacky_weirdo
Wacky_Weirdo . 6 years ago
The Elementalists Part 4
“Wake up!” a voice yelled at me, shaking my shoulder. I mumbled something incoherently and shoved the hand away. For a few moments longer, all is peaceful, that is, until I get a bucket of freezing co...
15
0
0
wacky_weirdo
wacky_weirdo
Wacky_Weirdo . 6 years ago
The Elementalists Part 3
“Are you ticklish?” Kim asked suddenly. I got a squirmy sort of feeling in my gut, “Don’t you dare,” I threatened.
12
0
0
wacky_weirdo
wacky_weirdo
Wacky_Weirdo . 6 years ago
The Elementalists Part 2
“Come on, cheer up! You’ll be fine tomorrow! Everyone is nervous when they do the test, and both Kim and I know exactly how you are feeling,” Dylan said. After that remark, we sat in silence for a whi...
12
0
0
wacky_weirdo
wacky_weirdo
Wacky_Weirdo . 6 years ago
The Elementalists
“What’s your name then?” Blondie asked me, ignoring Dylan. I smiled brightly and said, “No idea!” Dylan stopped laughing and shared a look with Blondie. “Also, where am I? Who are you? And why are yo...
2
0
0