VioletMixes

@violetmixes



8
posts
8
works
5
following
8
followers
9.3k
words read
violetmixes
violetmixes
VioletMixes . 4 years ago
Just as the rain fell, you dropped me along with it. Leaving me more cold and confused. Every hope, turns to dust. Every song, became silent. The bright side always turns black as night every time.
Confused In My Cold
1
0
0
violetmixes
violetmixes
VioletMixes . 4 years ago
A few chapters have only been told, while it feels like many books have been sold
Our Dance - My song lyrics (Verse 1 and chorus one time)
1
0
0
violetmixes
violetmixes
VioletMixes . 4 years ago
The man placed Ivy on his bed and put a cold cloth on her forehead and let her rest. A few hours later it got dark, and Ivy rose. She slowly lifted herself up.
Family Tragedies - Chapter 5
0
0
violetmixes
violetmixes
VioletMixes . 4 years ago
When Ivy didn’t have anymore tears to cry, she just sat on the edge of the cliff she landed on not too long ago, but felt like an eternity. She had a blank stare , and her tear stained face glistened with the setting of the sun.
Family Tragedies - Chapter Four
13
0
0
violetmixes
violetmixes
VioletMixes . 4 years ago
Jake held onto to Ivy’s arms and shook his head. “It doesn’t matter, we need to go!” Jake stood up and helped up. Ivy didn’t move. “Ivy? Come on!” “It’s because we didn’t give them the money quick enough, but we signed those papers anyway.” She said in...
Family Tragedies - Chapter Three
4
0
0
violetmixes
violetmixes
VioletMixes . 4 years ago
Ivy’s eyes grew wide in terror and stared and the sky on fire. “Jake?” Her voice trembled. Right before Ivy was struck by by a fireball Jake pulled her close to him. “Come along!” Jake held onto Ivy’s hand and together they tried to avoid the flying fi...
Family Tragedies - Chapter Two
3
0
4
violetmixes
violetmixes
VioletMixes . 4 years ago
The year is 1925 The sun is shining and cool Spring breeze sung with the birds and the trees. 21 year old Ivy Russel made her way to the town school to finish up teaching before Spring break begun.
Family Tragedies - Chapter One
13
0
4
violetmixes
violetmixes
VioletMixes . 4 years ago
Family Tragedies
Going to upload my first story soon! 😊
11
0
0