shriya joshi

@thestoryteller

THEstoryteller!!



6
posts
6
works
11
following
12
followers
11.7k
words read
thestoryteller
thestoryteller
shriya joshi . 4 years ago
Original story of RAPUNZEL!! Ruining your childhood ......part 3 !!
Rapunzel seems to be everyone's favourite now what if I ruin it for you !! Sorry guys but this is just my style of letting you know the truth ! The original is always the original !
14
0
5
thestoryteller
thestoryteller
shriya joshi . 4 years ago
The original story of CINDERELLA!! Ruining you childhood series part 2!!
Every girl wishes to be Cinderella ...well...wait until I cast the spell of turning best of your dreams into nightmares !! This is a series I am making to help you get to the real and original stories...
26
0
10
thestoryteller
thestoryteller
shriya joshi . 4 years ago
Tell him...... Specially dedicated to :- Mysterygirl160 & her lil bro!!
Especially dedicated to @mysterygirl160 and her cute small brother . We are best buddies and visit the same school and I have seen her worrying and fretting for her brother . I hope this ends soon !!...
22
1
4
thestoryteller
thestoryteller
shriya joshi . 4 years ago
THE UGLY REAL STORY OF LITTLE MERMAID ....
We all have seen those beautiful Disney movies which make us go "awwww" but Disney has made a lot of changes to the actual stories written by the real writers . The actual stories might just not be v...
29
0
3
thestoryteller
thestoryteller
shriya joshi . 4 years ago
ESCARDIA....
This is a lucky girl , after the richest boy in her town falls head over heels for her ....so much he changes her name too. But things just start getting UGLY!!
31
0
4
thestoryteller
thestoryteller
shriya joshi . 4 years ago
I gripped the warm coffee tighter and pulled up the jacket chain as the cold wind blew . As I drank from the mug as the steam settled on my round glasses making the morning foggier .
A simple girl . Not much beautiful . Though smart but not cool. Then the first question that came was "why me ?" . But it was me . It was me who Hrithik loved over all those pretty girls that fell hea...
9
0
7