Larissa

@thebabyglitch



10
posts
10
works
14
following
29
followers
812
words read
thebabyglitch
thebabyglitch
Larissa . 6 years ago
[Ch.10]Passion
Hux stormed the corridors followed by his troopers. This was his chance to advance in the chain of command and to make up for his mistake. He could not believe that the Solo scum managed to get the wh...
4
0
0
thebabyglitch
thebabyglitch
Larissa . 6 years ago
[Ch.9] CHANGE
She had her face buried in pillows, sleeping peacefully and she looked so godly in the sunlight, almost too perfect to be human, with her silky chocolate hair rebelling furiously all around her face. ...
1
0
0
thebabyglitch
thebabyglitch
Larissa . 6 years ago
[ch.8] SUMMONING
He kneeled.
4
0
2
thebabyglitch
thebabyglitch
Larissa . 6 years ago
[Ch.7] TRUST
''My princess, I swore that I would set you free''. The magistral voice of lord Modhras filled the space. She opened her eyes. At the same time, she began to descend slowly, her white dress moving jus...
5
0
0
thebabyglitch
thebabyglitch
Larissa . 6 years ago
[Ch.6] STARFIRE
My name is Kylo Ren of House Skywalker. My grandfather was Anakin Skywalker, later known as Darth Vader, one of the most powerful Sith Lords in the galaxy. You are nothing!
3
0
2
thebabyglitch
thebabyglitch
Larissa . 6 years ago
[Ch.5] STAR KINGS
They were also wearing a detachable mask acting as a replacement for eyes covering, and a mid-black cape which bore the Dem'sha royal sigil, an ancient star constellation, representing a crown. The ki...
4
0
1
thebabyglitch
thebabyglitch
Larissa . 6 years ago
[Ch.4] WEAPON
''Yeah, it's going to be the most well guarded palace in the galaxy. You want us to steal that thing, the only reason Kylo Ren is visiting Dem'sha, right from under his big nose?''
4
0
0
thebabyglitch
thebabyglitch
Larissa . 6 years ago
[Ch.3] - Storm
Rey barged in his chambers, panting. ''The times are changing'', said Luke while gazing in a fixed spot. He ignored her for a few moments.
4
0
1
thebabyglitch
thebabyglitch
Larissa . 6 years ago
[Ch.2] VISION
Chapter II of my Star Wars fanfiction story- Crimson Empire
4
0
0
thebabyglitch
thebabyglitch
Larissa . 6 years ago
[Ch.1] THE POWER
After the death of Supreme Leader Snoke, the Force is unbalanced. While the Resistance is preparing for an inevitable war, Kylo Ren is forced to regroup. Still tormented by his conflict and trying to ...
12
0
4