Thomas

@teethomas

Writer | Poet | Blogger |Spoken words



163
posts
162
works
18
following
24
followers
2.5k
words read
teethomas
teethomas
Thomas . 2 years ago
Fight Of Manhood
3
0
0
teethomas
teethomas
Thomas . 2 years ago
Politicians
Everyone is a politician in the way we play the game of life. The only difference between us and the actual politicians in the game of politics is the honorary title we do not bear.
1
0
0
teethomas
teethomas
Thomas . 2 years ago
The Perfect Way
I Allow me to play a game, To roll the dice of your existence like a game of ludo, Hoping to emerge with the number six, Which is the first attempt to your triumph, Or your defeat. II Permit me t...
3
0
0
teethomas
teethomas
Thomas . 2 years ago
Habitat Of Goodness
The habitat of goodness in life will always be in a far country or a near by cabin in which one's perception of it will always be the map to navigate the journey.
10
0
1
teethomas
teethomas
Thomas . 2 years ago
Man is not by Himself
If only we can admit it as humans that we are like candles whose light will never see beneath itself despite its beauty in the dark. So we should know that no matter the carelessness we may adopt and ...
0
0
teethomas
teethomas
Thomas . 3 years ago
Stay Alive
I Study the rules and know how to play, Before you uphold the pads, Lest, you die and you die for real. II Take the pads and play by the rules Play on with your extra lives, Your decisions, Hoi...
1
0
0
teethomas
teethomas
Thomas . 3 years ago
Life's Gift
The greatest gift lift can give you is nothing but the company of people who needs what you can offer.
0
0
teethomas
teethomas
Thomas . 3 years ago
Love Experiences
It is through love that you will find true love and it is through love that you will also get lured.
0
0
teethomas
teethomas
Thomas . 3 years ago
My Companion
I In a path of loneliness, Have treaded my ways, Like a sojourner in the midst of nothingness, I have moved on in the path with no pace. II I moved in this path, The hollow path filled with dreadful s...
0
0
teethomas
teethomas
Thomas . 3 years ago
Relationships and Rewards
The wages life will pay you is not a measure of your approach to the chores of life, but a view of certain relationships you have and the ones you lack to stay relevant for the pay day.
0
0
teethomas
teethomas
Thomas . 3 years ago
Speak The Name
I I beckon to you all, To those who can hear me, pay attention! II I have a story to end all painful memories, A lullaby to all nightmares, A joyful song to all shades of sorrowful hymns, And a c...
3
0
0
teethomas
teethomas
Thomas . 3 years ago
Maturity
If I say it once I would implore you to hear it twice, that there's no display of maturity in being a changed person by rejecting that which will benefit you from people who once made you feel worthle...
13
0
0
teethomas
teethomas
Thomas . 3 years ago
Humans
People who do not care about what you lose, should be given less concern also about what they gain.
3
0
0
teethomas
teethomas
Thomas . 3 years ago
Rules of Life
We may live life with caution and also live it carelessly. Lest, we fall or we rise. But Which ever way we choose, we must live life like we do not exist in it and exist in it like we do not live. As ...
0
0
teethomas
teethomas
Thomas . 3 years ago
...
Success is not a determinant of the quantity of what we've attempted, rather it is a reflection of that one thing that resonates with our being, our existence. Finding that one thing is success on it'...
3
0
0
teethomas
teethomas
Thomas . 3 years ago
REVIVAL
I After a survey into the past, A walk into future, And a nap in the realm of the present. I've learnt the unknown and relearn the known. II To realize that even goodness lies beside evil And the ...
3
0
0
teethomas
teethomas
Thomas . 3 years ago
Sexual Abuse
To the minds of people that were once assaulted before in any form of abuse irrespective of their gender, do not motivate them or try to give them hope, for in the process of healing, the past might r...
4
0
0
teethomas
teethomas
Thomas . 3 years ago
Do Not!
Do not hang your pen when your ink is still bleeding, do not force yourself to write a book when your muse seeks to be a poet. Don't stop the guitar strings when your song is still being played, don't...
1
0
1
teethomas
teethomas
Thomas . 3 years ago
W. K. L
The level of your wisdom in life is not a measure of your knowledge towards that which you want to do, but is a reflection of the level of your understanding towards the knowledge you possess.
2
0
0
teethomas
teethomas
Thomas . 3 years ago
Like, Love and Hate
It may take an hour to like someone and a day to love someone, but life will always require the least version of the two to hate someone.
2
0
0