Melanie

@sunflower

It's okay to have a bad day


Bronze Comma

23
posts
23
works
13
following
124
followers
27.5k
words read
sunflower
sunflower Bronze Comma
Melanie . 6 years ago
nature
I haven't posted here in a long time. Here is a short story about my relationship with nature.
11
0
0
sunflower
sunflower Bronze Comma
Melanie . 6 years ago
voice
!!!Please do not hesitate to send me a message if you ever need someone to talk to!!! A short about depression. As someone who has suffered from depression for 8+ years now and ultimately almost losi...
9
0
3
sunflower
sunflower Bronze Comma
Melanie . 7 years ago
heart
I knew my heart was beating when I took a glance at you. My breathing took a jump. I was light on my feet and my mood was high. It was if I was walking on a cloud with no worries to drag me down. You ...
17
0
1
sunflower
sunflower Bronze Comma
Melanie . 7 years ago
endings; rose
for my great grandma and my papa; author's note: I feel as though I've been just dumping really depressing things lately but oh well
7
0
1
sunflower
sunflower Bronze Comma
Melanie . 7 years ago
acceptance
a short story of acceptance
15
0
3
sunflower
sunflower Bronze Comma
Melanie . 7 years ago
for those that love; a prologue
for those that love, a prologue
3
0
0
sunflower
sunflower Bronze Comma
Melanie . 7 years ago
a step into reality
The girl who you thought was so sweet, calm and timid? She goes home every night to parents who are sat on the couch, their faces glazed over with sadness and emptiness present in their eyes. A bottle...
15
0
7
sunflower
sunflower Bronze Comma
Melanie . 7 years ago
thrill of life
I have experiences lot of heartbreak in my life and so little love returned. I love so much for those who couldn't care less. I wish I could stop but there's a desire in me to love and be loved that I...
13
0
2
sunflower
sunflower Bronze Comma
Melanie . 7 years ago
i miss you
This is for my grandpa but is also dedicated to all those you may have lost, dead or alive.
9
0
2
sunflower
sunflower Bronze Comma
Melanie . 7 years ago
say it
I wish I could tel you how I feel but I think it would ruin everything. I don't want to sound weird and I don't want to sound desperate but you mean the world to me. I am attracted to you like the tid...
17
0
2
sunflower
sunflower Bronze Comma
Melanie . 7 years ago
The Day In The Life of a Book
The Day In The Life of a Book. I'm kind of nervous to post this since it seems a little odd to be but you feedback would be really appreciated.
18
0
5
sunflower
sunflower Bronze Comma
Melanie . 7 years ago
snow
Watching the fall of the snowflakes as they dance with the wind. Every one different. I'm mesmorised by how such a tiny thing could inspire me so. The frost on the windows draw my attention as I pictu...
17
0
2
sunflower
sunflower Bronze Comma
Melanie . 7 years ago
eye
Even when I am sitting down and look relaxed, I'm not. My head is spinninG. Occupied with thoughts that aren't even be a bother to most. I sit quietly and patiently. I'm waiting for it to be over. But...
16
0
1
sunflower
sunflower Bronze Comma
Melanie . 7 years ago
relax
It was there that I saw you. Groggy eye, slow paced mouvements almost like a sloth. It was clear you hadn't slept in days. Definitely over due for a vacation. But you can't. Atleast you won't. Not ye...
7
0
5
sunflower
sunflower Bronze Comma
Melanie . 7 years ago
Kelly
A story of kindness
22
0
3
sunflower
sunflower Bronze Comma
Melanie . 7 years ago
"I Had To"
Please read at your own discretion. This can be triggering for some although I tried to stay away from it as possible. This was a real even that took place for me and is not fiction. I want to let oth...
25
0
7
sunflower
sunflower Bronze Comma
Melanie . 7 years ago
fall of the heart
In the moment my heart fell, I remembered why I loved you so. It wasn't for the things you took me to. It wasn't the gifts I had received. It wasn't all the expensive dinners we went to together. It w...
18
0
2
sunflower
sunflower Bronze Comma
Melanie . 7 years ago
city lights
city lights and country sights
14
0
1
sunflower
sunflower Bronze Comma
Melanie . 7 years ago
loneliness
I don't believe people understand the loneliness that comes with social anxiety. You never feel like you belong where ever you go. You never believe people truly admire you but rather are being nice a...
20
0
3
sunflower
sunflower Bronze Comma
Melanie . 7 years ago
seeds
One minute were planting a seed then it begins to grow and grow. Then with a blink of an eye, the flower is in full bloom. Flowers are like love. It's starts with a spark then all of a sudden we don't...
6
0
1