The Storytellers

@storytellers

On a mission to showcase stories & books


Bronze Comma

37
posts
37
works
0
following
79
followers
893
words read
storytellers
storytellers Bronze Comma
The Storytellers . 2 years ago
Untamed Dreams- Curse of The Opal by Christy Frazier
At seventeen, Kayli’s life is changed forever when she meets the mysterious Colton, who has a dark secret. Their friendship and love takes them on a dangerous journey into a pirating world that has ma...
0
1
storytellers
storytellers Bronze Comma
The Storytellers . 2 years ago
A Warrior Moon. The Adventures of Sarah Tremayne. Book Four. by T M Rowe
Join Sarah on her fourth adventure through time as she tries to get to Bel but finds herself in a Cornwall far removed from the Cornwall she knows and loves. A place where legends come to life, of war...
2
0
1
storytellers
storytellers Bronze Comma
The Storytellers . 2 years ago
The Werewolf of Wolf Lake by Reyna Young
Jimmy just can’t wait to get to Wolf Lake to celebrate his birthday and hang out with his best friends for the week. But the fun of telling scary camp stories and eating cake comes to a stop when the ...
2
0
1
storytellers
storytellers Bronze Comma
The Storytellers . 2 years ago
Dimension Heroes #3: Amalgamation by Lucas Flint
To kill the Dread God, superhero teenagers Bolt and Beams must travel across the multiverse to find the weapons that can harm it. With time ticking, they don't have all the time in the multiverse to d...
2
0
1
storytellers
storytellers Bronze Comma
The Storytellers . 2 years ago
Why My Love Life Sucks (The Legend of Gilbert the Fixer, book 1) by Shevi Arnold
17-year-old super geek Gilbert Garfinkle knew the future was going to be perfect because he was going to invent it himself, but he never calculated on meeting a hot mess of a vampire girl who wants to...
1
0
1
storytellers
storytellers Bronze Comma
The Storytellers . 2 years ago
Whispers from the Grave by Darren G. Burton
When seventeen year old April suffers some personal problems, her parents send her to the country to stay with her aunt and uncle in their very old house. No sooner does April arrive when a young man ...
3
0
1
storytellers
storytellers Bronze Comma
The Storytellers . 2 years ago
The Face You See, Part I by Amelia Legend
The Face You See shares the compelling tale of a teenage girl's quest to free herself from her past, and when she does she finds hope, the courage to embrace love, and the will to defy all odds in the...
1
0
1
storytellers
storytellers Bronze Comma
The Storytellers . 3 years ago
It Falls Apart by Kate Pawson Studer
Navigating senior year without your best friend is hard. Falling for her ex is just messy. Read the rest here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DPVZ42B/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=commafu...
2
0
1
storytellers
storytellers Bronze Comma
The Storytellers . 3 years ago
Emmie and the Tudor King (Hearts & Crowns 1) by Natalie Murray
This fast-paced YA time-slip romance follows an American high school girl to a reimagined Tudor England, where she meets a doomed, but utterly dreamy, Tudor king. Emmie and the Tudor King has already ...
2
0
1
storytellers
storytellers Bronze Comma
The Storytellers . 3 years ago
Breakfall by Dezarea Dunn
Thea has received her tail, and along with it a terrifying and powerful ability. Will she become the monster everyone fears or learn to tame the monster within? Read the rest here: https://www.amazon...
2
0
1
storytellers
storytellers Bronze Comma
The Storytellers . 3 years ago
Upside Down in a Laura Ingalls Town by Leslie Tall Manning
An out-of-control sixteen-year-old finds her life turned upside down when she and her family become the stars of a reality show set in 1861 in the North Carolina backcountry. Recipient of the North C...
13
0
1
storytellers
storytellers Bronze Comma
The Storytellers . 3 years ago
Dawning Magic by Niki Contreras
When Rory is forced to move to New Orleans, she soon discovers that magic flows freely in the Crescent City. Something Dark is brewing and Rory must make peace with her past because she may be the onl...
14
0
1
storytellers
storytellers Bronze Comma
The Storytellers . 3 years ago
The Dream Keepers by Z. Oko
Mona has the ability to lucid dream and astral travel. This remarkable gift gives way to a mission that she cannot complete on her own, leading her to discover just how powerful dreams can be. Read t...
1
0
1
storytellers
storytellers Bronze Comma
The Storytellers . 3 years ago
The Songbird's Refrain by Jillian Maria
Elizabeth is rarely noticed—until she’s noticed in the worst way, by an evil witch who kidnaps and curses her. Will she find the strength to break free, and can she find the courage to even try? Read...
3
0
1
storytellers
storytellers Bronze Comma
The Storytellers . 3 years ago
CLOVER by Nicole Kilpatrick
CLOVER is a Young Adult Fantasy novel that reimagines the leprechaun trope, depicting them as handsome, powerful fairies—and not the little mischievous sprites of lore. It’s an adventure and a love st...
0
1
storytellers
storytellers Bronze Comma
The Storytellers . 3 years ago
Something Tragic by Jessica Yeh
Band geek, Addison Warren, never expected to interact with popular girl, Crisa Grayson, let alone fall in love with her. Something Tragic is a coming of age, LGBT novel about self-discovery and findin...
3
0
1
storytellers
storytellers Bronze Comma
The Storytellers . 3 years ago
Looking for Dei (The Godseeker Duet - Book One) by David A. Willson
Nara Dall has never liked secrets, yet it seems that her life has been filled with them, from the ugly scar on her back to the strange powers she possesses. When she uses forbidden magic to save her f...
2
0
1
storytellers
storytellers Bronze Comma
The Storytellers . 3 years ago
The Natural Order by R.J. Vickers
When 15-year-old Tristan Fairholm is offered a place at the Underground Academy, he thinks he's being given a second chance. But he soon discovers darker forces are at play... Read the rest here: htt...
1
0
1
storytellers
storytellers Bronze Comma
The Storytellers . 3 years ago
Skylar Robbins: The Mystery of the Island Idol by Carrie Cross
Thirteen-year-old sleuth Skylar Robbins is about to take on her most dangerous case yet. The challenge: braving a savage enemy on Koma Island while solving the mystery of a strangely frightening idol....
3
0
1
storytellers
storytellers Bronze Comma
The Storytellers . 3 years ago
The Lightning Conjurer: The Awakening (Book 1 of 3) by Rachel Rener
When a tornado appeared out of nowhere, narrowly saving Aspen from an out of control semi truck, she realized her life was about to change. Days later, an organization of Elementalists corners her for...
2
0
2