SpookBookiWrite

@spookybookwrite

I write books. Scary Books.



19
posts
19
works
10
following
15
followers
1.5k
words read
spookybookwrite
spookybookwrite
SpookBookiWrite . 2 years ago
No Longer My Body
I've lost track of time at this point. There's not much to account for time except the seasons and even those begin to blend together after a while. When I was bitten I thought that was the end. I rem...
13
0
1
spookybookwrite
spookybookwrite
SpookBookiWrite . 2 years ago
The Thing that Lives in the Lake part 2
The next few times I went out to the lake I tried out some new spots. Even rode around in the boat looking for a new secret area, but with no luck. Eventually, I was faced with the fact that the best ...
4
0
0
spookybookwrite
spookybookwrite
SpookBookiWrite . 2 years ago
Bones, Bones, Bones!
Well, it's that time of year again. I've been dragged out from underneath the house and put into a false grave in their front lawn. Forty years! Forty years they've done this to me! Not to be corny, b...
1
0
0
spookybookwrite
spookybookwrite
SpookBookiWrite . 2 years ago
The Thing That Lives in the Lake Part 1
I've been a pretty avid fisherman ever since I was a little kid. Bass, trout, amberjack you name it I've probably caught it. After years of pinching pennies I was finally able to buy my own boat.
4
0
1
spookybookwrite
spookybookwrite
SpookBookiWrite . 2 years ago
The Ocean Calls at Night
So, I'm a solo sailor. If you don't know what that is, it's basically a small community of people who sail boats on their own "solo" and yeah that's basically the gist of it. I know a few others who d...
16
0
0
spookybookwrite
spookybookwrite
SpookBookiWrite . 2 years ago
Caged Rabbits
I got my rabbits back! Oh, I could sing at the TOP OF MY LUNGS! HUUUUAAAAA I did it.I did it. I did it. I'm sure you're curious, let me tell you. My plan worked for the most part. I left my house arou...
28
0
3
spookybookwrite
spookybookwrite
SpookBookiWrite . 2 years ago
Free Rabbits
How the hell did they do it? HOW?!? My goddamn rabbits got out of their cages. I know I locked them up before I went to work. It doesn't make any sense. Every morning it's the same routine; get dresse...
38
1
6
spookybookwrite
spookybookwrite
SpookBookiWrite . 2 years ago
When the Skinwalkers Come part 3
It was completely dark outside at this point but there was still a fire burning in the fireplace and a candle in the hallway so the house had some light in it. Crista's entire body was shaking violent...
1
0
0
spookybookwrite
spookybookwrite
SpookBookiWrite . 2 years ago
When the Skinwalkers Come part 2
Ellor threw his body out of the way but he wasn't quick enough to avoid the horse entirely. The animal struck his right shoulder at full speed and sent his arm and the pale of water flying backwards.
3
0
0
spookybookwrite
spookybookwrite
SpookBookiWrite . 2 years ago
When the Skinwalkers Come part 1
Crista sighed as she watched the water gurgle on the rocks in the stream. "There it goes," she said as she tried to follow the water downstream with her eyes, "off to somewhere new and more exciting."...
4
0
0
spookybookwrite
spookybookwrite
SpookBookiWrite . 3 years ago
My House is Surrounded by People
I'm not sure how to describe the phenomenon I just witnessed. My heart is pounding out of my fucking chest right now and I have no idea what to do. I just moved into this new town and it's my first ni...
17
0
1
spookybookwrite
spookybookwrite
SpookBookiWrite . 3 years ago
Costly Taxi part 3
He awoke some time later surrounded by unknown people. He didn't understand where he was or what had happened. Slowly peering around through unfocused eyes he heard murmuring voices which abruptly sto...
16
0
0
spookybookwrite
spookybookwrite
SpookBookiWrite . 3 years ago
I Watched a Man Die Today
I watched a man die today. This Thursday started off like any other. My shitty job likes to seperate my two days off a week so I woke up too late to feel productive. Finally got moving around half pas...
3
0
0
spookybookwrite
spookybookwrite
SpookBookiWrite . 3 years ago
Costly Taxi part 2
The next morning Caleb awoke feeling like absolute death. His skin was painful at the touch and his headache was pounding in his ears. Cursing himself for staying out so late on a weeknight he checked...
2
0
0
spookybookwrite
spookybookwrite
SpookBookiWrite . 3 years ago
Costly Taxi part 1
"Ugh, I never have service anywhere in this city." Caleb uttered in a frustrated tone as he flicked the top corner of his phone. It was getting late and he needed to call an Uber home but, at the mome...
22
0
2
spookybookwrite
spookybookwrite
SpookBookiWrite . 3 years ago
The Painting in My Grandma's House
I've always loved my grandma. She and I are like the same person just born two generations apart. We think the same, we enjoy the same foods, and we even look similar. Well, we would if we were the sa...
16
0
2
spookybookwrite
spookybookwrite
SpookBookiWrite . 3 years ago
The Time My Friend and I Explored an Abandoned Asylum (part 3) (Finale)
We both just kinda froze there for a second not knowing what to do. Then, simultaneously we both took off in a sprint towards the closed doors. It was the same sort of instinct an animal has when trap...
14
0
3
spookybookwrite
spookybookwrite
SpookBookiWrite . 3 years ago
The Time My Friend and I Explored an Abandoned Asylum (part 2)
So, just to quickly recap; we're in this cabin located in a valley in Arkansas and someone or something on the hilltop definitely just picked up my flashlight and shined it through
3
0
0
spookybookwrite
spookybookwrite
SpookBookiWrite . 3 years ago
The Time My Friend and I Explored an Abandoned Asylum (part 1)
So, I've recently really been getting into reading scary stories on Reddit and Wattpad and it occurred to me that I should share an occurrence of my own. This was back in like November 2017 and me and...
13
0
0