Sarah

@soberprincess96



7
posts
6
works
28
following
21
followers
40.0k
words read
soberprincess96
soberprincess96
Sarah . 2 years ago
Hope you are recovering now from this devil of a drug. I love how you used the word “bitter” I also remember it’s bitter taste pressed against my tongue.
anon
anon Gifted Writer
Anonymously Shared . 7 years ago
A Benzo Named Desire
0
soberprincess96
soberprincess96
Sarah . 2 years ago
This next one was developed right on the spot. It's my raw emotions and cognitions currently. Let me know if you all like this one. Stay strong my little seedlings, you will grow to your full potential <3
They say time heals all wounds, then please answer why does it still hurt? You see it's not just mental pain, it's physical pain too. Mind, body, and soul are lost astray My stomach in knots, blood sh...
12
0
0
soberprincess96
soberprincess96
Sarah . 3 years ago
Hello everyone! (: I know, I haven't posted in a longtime. This poem is about rape, intimate partner violence, and sexual coercion. Anyone who is suffering from sexual trauma just know that you are not alone. There are people who love you. <3
Teenage youthfulness wasted, a drunken rueful night. Lukewarm crisp beer quenches the nervous atmosphere. Alone in the passenger seat with the beast who claimed he loved me. You take me inside your ho...
3
0
0
soberprincess96
soberprincess96
Sarah . 3 years ago
For those of you who struggle with addiction, I want you to know that you are not alone! Substance abuse can create feelings of isolation and intense shame. We need to end the stigma related to addiction. Nobody wakes up an addict it is a disorder.
For those of you who struggle with addiction, I want you to know that you are not alone! Substance abuse can create feelings of isolation and intense shame. We need to end the stigma related to addict...
19
0
0
soberprincess96
soberprincess96
Sarah . 3 years ago
Hey everyone! We all have that one person we hardcore like from afar and daydream about constantly. Please let me know what you guys think of this one. Like/comment/ share it lets me know that you all want more poems from me.
Hey everyone! We all have that one person we hardcore like from afar and daydream about constantly. Please let me know what you guys think of this one. Like/comment/ share it lets me know that you a...
21
0
2
soberprincess96
soberprincess96
Sarah . 3 years ago
Hey guys, this next poem was written after I had experienced a severe abusive relationship. If everyone can please share this with a friend or within the commaful community to raise awareness about intimate partner violence and sexual assault.
Hello everybody, this poem is related towards intimate partner violence and sexual assault, just in a few words. Sexual Assault Awareness month is formally in April, but we need to create an open saf...
43
0
2
soberprincess96
soberprincess96
Sarah . 3 years ago
Him
His eyes glisten like a full moon reflecting on the dark ocean water at midnight. His smile is one to remember and cherish. A smile so memorable that causes the energy in a room to drastically shift. ...
4
0
0