Snake

@snakequeen


Bronze Comma
Gifted Writer
Frequent Reader

243
posts
243
works
5
following
573
followers
249.4k
words read
snakequeen
snakequeen Gifted Writer
Snake . 4 years ago
Please help this person immediately!
https://commaful.com/play/introvertwriter/invisible/
27
0
2
snakequeen
snakequeen Gifted Writer
Snake . 4 years ago
53 Writing Prompts
Enjoy using one of these multiple prompts! Just make sure to give credit. Any upvotes or encouragement is appreciated. I'd also like to see any ideas you have.
6
0
0
snakequeen
snakequeen Gifted Writer
Snake . 4 years ago
Uchiya City Superheroes~Chapter 6
Noriko and Yoshiro face off against Hawk! (It would be really nice if someone commented on one of the stories in this series! An in advance thank you to anyone who upvotes, or comments on one of thes...
2
0
0
snakequeen
snakequeen Gifted Writer
Snake . 4 years ago
Uchiya City Superheroes~ Chapter 5
An upcoming match! Sketch and Lifeguard are pitted against Shield and the Librarian. Who will win, when conflicts from within?
17
0
0
snakequeen
snakequeen Gifted Writer
Snake . 4 years ago
Uchiya City Superheroes~ Chapter 3/4
Neiko Tanasuke, discovers the source of the bomb, and attempts to call for help. Meanwhile, he meets conflict with the citizen Saitou, and the own limits of himself.
4
0
0
snakequeen
snakequeen Gifted Writer
Snake . 4 years ago
Uchiya City Superheroes~Chapter 2
Noriko Yamachi investigates the murder of Mayor Tsunoda, and comes down to a conclusion that the real culprit must lie among them.
1
0
0
snakequeen
snakequeen Gifted Writer
Snake . 4 years ago
Uchiya City Superheros~ Chapters 0-1
In Uchiya City, superhero, Timestop, an average citizen by the name of Neiko Tanasuke takes it to himself to solve the case of two successive murders.
3
0
0
snakequeen
snakequeen Gifted Writer
Snake . 4 years ago
The Seeker's Eye: Chapter 58, Taking the Trail to 15.
Following Cade's decision and the token from a member of the Guard, they take a shortcut to the fifteenth floor, but instantly encounter difficulty.
2
0
0
snakequeen
snakequeen Gifted Writer
Snake . 4 years ago
The Seeker's Eye: Chapter 57, A 'New' 'Recruit'
Cade tries to cope with new information, while Roroma attempts to see through 'Second's' new plan.
2
0
0
snakequeen
snakequeen Gifted Writer
Snake . 4 years ago
The Seeker's Eye, Chapter 56, Voice in the Back Hall
Areitz can't get more angry at the arena owners Nilog and Golin. When he's listening to a drawn out speech, he hears a voice from the back hall of the arena. Someone is there- or are they?
4
0
0
snakequeen
snakequeen Gifted Writer
Snake . 4 years ago
The Seeker's Eye: Chapter 55, Coping With Your Enemies
Meridan can't feel more betrayed and let down when Sheia decides to stay with Winter- he also can't feel more angered at Edama's and Winter's reactions. What is it standing in the way of a relationshi...
3
0
0
snakequeen
snakequeen Gifted Writer
Snake . 4 years ago
The Seeker's Eye: Chapter 54, The Mystery of K
Rosea is protected by K and Novae from Yara, when all three of them are attacked. K mentions heavily about the Rejects, causing Rosea to wonder how much K actually knows, and why.
14
0
0
snakequeen
snakequeen Gifted Writer
Snake . 4 years ago
The Seeker's Eye: Chapter 53, Maderri's Conflict
Nacra suddenly finds herself with uncertainity. Is it better to chase after Roroma, the only one friendly with her in the organization, or follow Two's orders? And which choice will cost her, her life...
1
0
0
snakequeen
snakequeen Gifted Writer
Snake . 4 years ago
The Seeker's Eye: Chapter 52, Novae and K- A New Partnership
Novae is *still* looking for his two teammates who have unmistakably abandoned him somewhere before heading off into the labyrinth. He bumps into K, who is seeking Edama, for his death.
3
0
0
snakequeen
snakequeen Gifted Writer
Snake . 4 years ago
The Seeker's Eye: Chapter 51, Eden's Map of the Maze
Manda and her group find themselves on the 4th floor, lost- and without K who has mysteriously vanished yet again. They stumble upon something that just might help them find a way out of this dilemma....
2
0
0
snakequeen
snakequeen Gifted Writer
Snake . 4 years ago
The Seeker's Eye: Chapter 50, Elephant Against Elephant! Who Will Be the Victor?
Corian and the rest of them wake up in Yara's personal residence, guarded by Tabitha. But it isn't long before Ringo finds them, and challenges Yara to a fight for the possession of two of the legenda...
2
0
0
snakequeen
snakequeen Gifted Writer
Snake . 4 years ago
The Seeker's Eye: Chapter 49, K's Ordeal
K feels like she can never protect her friends- whether it's her new or old. What is a good reason to fight the inevitable? The fact that fate can be changed... 10 seconds at a time. Is this one alter...
3
0
0
snakequeen
snakequeen Gifted Writer
Snake . 4 years ago
The Seeker's Eye: Chapter 48, Cult of Rinzei
Elen and Cadence struggle with leads to find the elusive notorious criminal when they stumble into a messenger of his very group. It isn't long before they realize their mistake in trusting the woman ...
1
0
0
snakequeen
snakequeen Gifted Writer
Snake . 4 years ago
The Seeker's Eye: Chapter 47, Niha of the Third Eye
Mirame after barely escaping the assassins Roroma and Maderri runs into an equally odd future mentor, that she loathes to see as her teacher. The woman has other ideas for her, and she'll be forced to...
3
0
0
snakequeen
snakequeen Gifted Writer
Snake . 4 years ago
The Seeker's Eye: Chapter 46, The True King
All Gun has known is running from her enemy. Not befriending it. Or fighting it. What she has known thus far is the terror people like Azmet inflict on the tower, and people like her mother Eliose who...
4
0
0