Silke

@silkeschreiber

Authoress and living Poetry



5
posts
5
works
22
following
2
followers
565
words read
silkeschreiber
silkeschreiber
Silke . 4 years ago
Humor ,why the old man's anger fled they all believe again that i have done thee wrong they have no answers, guys, working in collaboration the same that in his prime, but when they reach'd his heart in a case of betrayal then you came back home ...
Lyrik
1
0
0
silkeschreiber
silkeschreiber
Silke . 4 years ago
So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I’m still trying to figure out how that could be.
Life experience
0
0
silkeschreiber
silkeschreiber
Silke . 4 years ago
the Spiritually relationship with each passing day. the sun and moon are sleeping; i have no reason to hate you when a woman grinned to be a great woman but when he bade her hide i wish to awaken from each and everyone the love of rain. and the ...
Love, or others
0
0
silkeschreiber
silkeschreiber
Silke . 4 years ago
Never forget where you are going. and i will never let go the sun will always when the night arrives and i will stay she has a different morn has been a bride, to my heart to my own breast! and the world was true, i was the child and a man ...
The way is dressed
2
0
0
silkeschreiber
silkeschreiber
Silke . 4 years ago
Welcome in my Airplane i am the Pilot, you start a day to fly over living waters and the white dove brought all fighting folk that ask about freedom i enjoy that the sun bakes... that i have for you, like some silver unicorn and so the beast to...
Poem
3
0
0