Shining

@shiningstar

the world is a wonderful place❤️🌹



6
posts
6
works
1
following
16
followers
13.6k
words read
shiningstar
shiningstar
Shining . 4 years ago
Lucrezia
Lucrezia Silvermoon, a blue haired tomboy from the planet Brezao, has risked almost everything she owned to save humans from an incoming mass massacre. Along with Karlie Madison and Timothee Meriweste...
4
0
1
shiningstar
shiningstar
Shining . 4 years ago
Things To Do In Quarantine
Hey, everyone! Im a person who always loves to do things... So here's a list of things to do if you're feeling extremely bored! Enjoy! And if you like it, please give it a thumbs up and/or comment! Th...
2
0
0
shiningstar
shiningstar
Shining . 4 years ago
Which Percy Jackson character are you?
Which Percy Jackson character are you? Take this quiz to find out if you're Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Hazel, Piper, Jason or Leo! Comment on your characters below, who did you get? Give advice! Hope you...
30
1
10
shiningstar
shiningstar
Shining . 4 years ago
THIS IS THE STORY OF PERCY JACKSON'S LITTLE SISTER
You've probably all heard of my brother, Perseus Jackson. Sure, Percy saved the world a million times, he stopped the Olympians from succumbing to Kronos and Gaia, and his girlfriend Annabeth is now a...
52
0
9
shiningstar
shiningstar
Shining . 4 years ago
Corona
I has noticed the giant floods of hate unleashed on Asians and Chinese people lately. This is wrong. We are all humans, and we all deserve equal treatment. I hope reading my short story will convinc...
19
0
8
shiningstar
shiningstar
Shining . 4 years ago
THE GIRL WHO WISHED ON A SHOOTING STAR
With a beautiful whizz of light and dazzling golden sparks, a star gracefully shot through the sky, piercing the still blueness. Kirsten Romanok is determined to chase the star and find her true lo...
15
0
3