Saakshi Rajkumar

@shesays

cause words are afterall all we have🌸


Bronze Comma

7
posts
7
works
10
following
14
followers
189
words read
shesays
shesays Bronze Comma
SaakshiRajkumar . 4 years ago
Fierce are my dreams they walk on. I'm in pain, For diseased is my blood or broken is my soul? Night is here, I can't sleep, Am I anxietic of not wanting to wake up to another day, Of looking around t...
9
0
8
shesays
shesays Bronze Comma
SaakshiRajkumar . 4 years ago
I was meant to love her but not meant to have her. I still remember the day I fell in love with her, The day when our eyes met, It wasn't the first time it did, But it surely was the first time it fe...
28
0
4
shesays
shesays Bronze Comma
SaakshiRajkumar . 4 years ago
FOREVER IS A VOID. Forever, Maybe is the void we keep chasing forever in our lives. The reason we wake up at 8 and text someone "good morning", Ask yourself, "Aren't they the one you wanna keep forev...
19
0
2
shesays
shesays Bronze Comma
SaakshiRajkumar . 4 years ago
There was something not perfect, I guess it broke me, And then i broke us, And you were always looking forward to my thorns and my mistakes, You never turned back to see that I was right there, Holdi...
21
0
2
shesays
shesays Bronze Comma
SaakshiRajkumar . 4 years ago
The bruises that you see on my body, Deep,ugly, brutal.
The bruises that you see on my body, Deep,ugly, brutal, Something you look at and say, "I would never do that to myself!" The same wounds are a gateway for light to enter my body, Because I've become ...
8
0
4
shesays
shesays Bronze Comma
SaakshiRajkumar . 4 years ago
I ask, who? ~Saakshi Rajkumar
Does God exist for real? Or is it just humans who created him to satisfy their beliefs? And If anything supernatural exists here, A wish granting machine as they treat it, Even I wanna ask something, ...
16
0
10
shesays
shesays Bronze Comma
SaakshiRajkumar . 4 years ago
DARK SOUL _____🖤 Its been days I woke up to sunshine, And today as I woke up I found broken pieces falling off me, The pieces had names written over them, Names of who broke them! Getting up was so ...
24
0
5