Santhi_Hali

@santhihali

#Nurse #Poet #Growth #Family #Learning



6
posts
6
works
35
following
19
followers
12.7k
words read
santhihali
santhihali
Santhi_Hali . 4 years ago
It brings me both comfort and pain to know that I’m not in this alone. Depression slowly creeping up on me, injecting itself into places where it doesn’t belong...
Me, you and my thoughts...
0
0
santhihali
santhihali
Santhi_Hali . 4 years ago
One day you’ll go to kiss her, and she won’t make the goofy sounds that I would. It was soo childish, but it was our thing...
She won’t know...
2
0
0
santhihali
santhihali
Santhi_Hali . 4 years ago
Thrill of the Illicit... The thrill...and the chill it sends down my spine, trickling down my behind until it reaches my toes... Woman to woman... I know, like she knows, this is said to be forbidden. Wrong according to customs but it feels soo right....
Love who and what feels right!
28
0
2
santhihali
santhihali
Santhi_Hali . 4 years ago
Pretty got me the job, without him even checking for my qualifications. & I wasn’t qualified; just needed the money, so Pretty made him practice patience. Pretty made him focus on me, I was a fast learner so Pretty got a raise. The job could be tough,...
Pretty Hurts
15
0
2
santhihali
santhihali
Santhi_Hali . 4 years ago
You have always been enough... I’m sorry what you’ve been through made you believe otherwise. I’m sorry that 17 year old you can’t see yourself through 27’s eyes. I’m sorry that you were molested as a child and haven’t quite healed from the experience....
Note to younger self.
21
0
4
santhihali
santhihali
Santhi_Hali . 4 years ago
I hate that when we fight, before it begins I lose. Your gloves come off, your going off, while silence is the weapon I choose. I don't want to fight, okay, your right! I'll say anything to make it better, because I remember going in, that in the end...
Sometimes arguments go to far. Watch your words. Its supposed to be you and your mate against the problem. Not YOU against them.
15
0
0