SadGirlsTwitter

@sadgirlstwitter

this is gonna be fun...



8
posts
7
works
3
following
34
followers
17.0k
words read
[object Object]
sadgirlstwitter
sadgirlstwitter . 10 months ago
I made "Player Potential" a Series and I'm back.... momentarily???
"Player Potential"
by sadgirlstwitter
Remé is a freshman in college who is just trying to make it out while dodging the drama but finds out it's Jungkook's middle name. What about this girl makes me want to take her head off??
3 Episodes
0
sadgirlstwitter
sadgirlstwitter
SadGirlsTwitter . 3 years ago
"Player Potential" (Ch3) -Requested-
"I suggest you remove your hand from my arm," I said as I turned my attention away from my bag looking back into Jungkook's eyes. ------ As he turned around he met face to face with the pepper spray.
4
0
0
sadgirlstwitter
sadgirlstwitter
SadGirlsTwitter . 3 years ago
Stay |JHS (Oneshot) Part 1 -Requested- Collab -@jhopeismyoppa
"Dayeon, cut the bullshit we all know that you have been pondering on contacting for months now. From the looks of it, you both still have feelings for each other." "How about you put on your big gi...
32
1
8
sadgirlstwitter
sadgirlstwitter
SadGirlsTwitter . 3 years ago
"Player Potential" (Ch2) -Requested-
"Oh, don't give me that shit Remé! Don't act all innocent, you know what you did and I want compensation!" he exclaimed. "Compensation? compensation for what booger boy, the stick up your ass?"
54
1
12
sadgirlstwitter
sadgirlstwitter
SadGirlsTwitter . 3 years ago
Background | KSJ (One Shot) (Part 1)
Jin's voice was suffering from constant yelling. And Namjoon was so mentally exhausted that he went home early that day. I had yet to voice my opinion on the situation but was it really my place to? ...
17
0
2
sadgirlstwitter
sadgirlstwitter
SadGirlsTwitter . 3 years ago
Distant |KNJ (Part 1 )
My tear-filled eyes burned as I ran down the walkway of our apartment. I admit I have been jealous of him and his new colleague for over 3 months now without saying a single word to him about it. But...
16
0
2
sadgirlstwitter
sadgirlstwitter
SadGirlsTwitter . 3 years ago
"Player Potential"
I knew from the beginning that Jungkook had what they called "player potential", and they were definitely weren't referring to the many game nights that the boys had over the years.
12
0
5
sadgirlstwitter
sadgirlstwitter
SadGirlsTwitter . 4 years ago
Mirror Mirror (PART 1)
I stared into the mirrored reflection of the mirror above my vanity from my full-length mirror. My friend Minhee had gone on and on about different conspiracies about parallel universes and of the sup...
19
0
0