Russer

@russer88

Trouble is me and i am Trouble!!



19
posts
18
works
22
following
11
followers
2.9k
words read
russer88
russer88
Russer . 3 years ago
GOT SNOW...............MY YARD TODAY..
Ever drift your truck or atv on snowy ice covered neighborhood roads and have cops called only to find they can’t even come close to catching up lol
0
0
russer88
russer88
Russer . 3 years ago
QUESTION: what do your parents or you or both do for a career .??
3
0
0
russer88
russer88
Russer . 3 years ago
The place I live has a bear problem , at night if you go outside its almost a sure thing that you will run into a black bear . You have to use caution when walking in the dark because you do not want to surprise a bear , it’s wise to have bear spray on...
Just look up Tahoe bears on google .these guys are extremely intelligent creatures and not known to harm humans if your not retarded and stupid.
0
0
russer88
russer88
Russer . 3 years ago
WARNING : GRAPHIC CONTENT ⚠️NSFW⚠️ DO NOT VIEW IF SENSITIVE TO ADULT LANGUAGE , SEXUAL CONTENT, ADULTERY, SWEARING OR OFFENDED OR AFFECTED BY VIOLENCE. .....(NR) ...............At the time I first met her , she was in 10th grade and 16 . I was n...
Just kidding about the NSFW thing it’s not sexual but it’s the truth and off the hook . The story gets better and even more hard to believe after the move and the new school with a lot of Indians that...
0
0
russer88
russer88
Russer . 3 years ago
My street and family car ...see the stop sign I repainted it 🛑 and see the sky growing dark grey with storm clouds it’s gonna snow a lot tonight.
Home now current come over come see
16
0
0
russer88
russer88
Russer . 3 years ago
Hmm?? Things that make you go hmmm???? Or hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! Did I mention the hmmmm part? Or ?
Hmmmm???
16
0
2
russer88
russer88
Russer . 3 years ago
Cannot hardly wait for Saturday crazy day to raise hell and ride all over hell!!
Atv riding fun fun
3
0
0
russer88
russer88
Russer . 3 years ago
Shattered the mirror for looking at me funny and climbed inside a baggy from the man to live inside a daydream of you , I woke up early after not sleeping for days , I woke up and wouldn’t you know I was alone so I pulled out a baggy from the man and f...
Another baggy from the man another day inside on you.
3
0
0
russer88
russer88
Russer . 3 years ago
Velvet soft was her skin , they way she felt made me know I would have to see her again even tho we spent hot nights in my room committing sin after sin , she is the temptation of all straight men
Wasn’t my time to go I guess
1
0
0
russer88
russer88
Russer . 3 years ago
Suicide is overrated and only accepting applications from fate
3
0
0
russer88
russer88
Russer . 3 years ago
OH DAMN IT I HAVE TO DO THE DISHES AND CLEAN .
Everyday same thing but it’s ok it works
15
0
4
russer88
russer88
Russer . 3 years ago
Stuck on stupid lost in a purgatory realm where life seems like a tv program . I’ve been through may different times and realms that many I care not to ever return but yet like a bad dream like a stray you feed they always return to me and I can almost...
Hell within hell all in ones mental outlook . Nobody can help what they do not know or have ever experienced . Twisted lost confused. Scared where I am going overall .
3
0
0
russer88
russer88
Russer . 3 years ago
There is no me but only you in my mind we move together in a realm described by you as eternal and forever and to lose touch will be never . Take my hand and let’s leave this place this tainted land to an island of blue water sunshine white sand or unl...
Love poem cake style
0
0
russer88
russer88
Russer . 3 years ago
The curse will never let up but only get worse , there is no help no surgeon, doctor or nurse , nobody can help me now. A black candle , some lavender , bamboo, the dirt out of her shoe, and a hair from a black cow and here I go completely screwed now,...
Careful whom you piss off sometimes something’s are done and can’t be undone..
3
0
0
russer88
russer88
Russer . 3 years ago
Ever met a person who has an obsession with the bathroom ? My sister in law lives in the same house as me . To be exact there is a 10 year old girl (my niece ) my brother her dad and my other brother and his 1 year old son and wife ( the sister in law)...
She is
11
0
0
russer88
russer88
Russer . 3 years ago
Anxiety fill my body as I think about the consequences coming any day , charged and sentenced without a trial or even being present , the man hating judge is twisted and bent no chance of self defense or explanation this is corruption in this nation. ...
Innocent and on the run , 5 years now , covid19 calls the government falls freedom for a minute but now back in it
2
0
0
russer88
russer88
Russer . 3 years ago
How many times a day do you wonder if you are going to die soon? I guess it depends on your life style and how you take care of yourself . As for me I think it’s coming soon ... the end of days . Do people usually have a sense about this like they know...
Experiencing death for my first time at 10 years old
16
0
0
russer88
russer88
Russer . 3 years ago
Coronavirus didn’t affect everybody negatively and some people actually benefited from it and are sad to see things going back to the norm...
We all will miss coved-19 times around here , it was good while it lasted .
2
0
0
russer88
russer88
Russer . 3 years ago
A very cute girl I knew long ago that I frequently drank till drunk with nick named me “patato” after russet patatos and regardless to say her and I didn’t stay friends long but not cause the nick nam... Read More
penny
penny Gifted Writer
Penny :) . 7 years ago
Why is 'potato' always used negatively in phrases?
0