π’«π‘œπ‘’π“‰π’Ύπ’Έ β„³π‘’π“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Έπ’½π‘œπ“π“Ž

@numb

ζ„›γ―ε˜˜γ§γ™



8
posts
8
works
20
following
9
followers
351
words read
numb
numb
π’«π‘œπ‘’π“‰π’Ύπ’Έ ℳ𝑒𝓁𝒢𝓃𝒸�... . 4 years ago
Troubled by the inability to forget, my soul is full of regret; I keep failing to realize that I am my greatest threat.
Title of Poem: My Greatest Threat It’s hard to sit back and analyze the little faults made throughout your life. Here’s a little glimpse.
13
0
0
numb
numb
π’«π‘œπ‘’π“‰π’Ύπ’Έ ℳ𝑒𝓁𝒢𝓃𝒸�... . 4 years ago
Can't you see the honesty; a little bit of devotion? Baby you've left me lifeless, My dead body floatin', In the ocean. Instead of saving me, you cut my heart open. My lungs filled with salty water, as I laid there chokin', Where has hope been? Now I k...
Just a man adrift a sea fighting for his life and his love.
5
0
3
numb
numb
π’«π‘œπ‘’π“‰π’Ύπ’Έ ℳ𝑒𝓁𝒢𝓃𝒸�... . 4 years ago
Does it sincerely hurt? Show me a little affection instead of rubbing my face in the dirt.
Title of Poem: Dirt It’s hard to come to terms with the fact that she never loved you to begin with. Even if your voice tremble when you say those three words, tell her before it’s too late....
3
0
0
numb
numb
π’«π‘œπ‘’π“‰π’Ύπ’Έ ℳ𝑒𝓁𝒢𝓃𝒸�... . 4 years ago
Visualize people for who they are. Words can cut deep leaving indefinite scars.
Title of Poem: Vision Think about the words you say to someone. They may last a lifetime.
20
0
0
numb
numb
π’«π‘œπ‘’π“‰π’Ύπ’Έ ℳ𝑒𝓁𝒢𝓃𝒸�... . 4 years ago
I've tried so hard to make you mine, taking 2 steps forward yet always 5 behind.
Title of Poem: Tiptoe Just when you think you’ve had it all figured out.
16
0
0
numb
numb
π’«π‘œπ‘’π“‰π’Ύπ’Έ ℳ𝑒𝓁𝒢𝓃𝒸�... . 4 years ago
The mixed signals cloud my mind; figuring you out is like trying to converse with a mime.
Title of Poem: Not Today Conflicted emotions and a relationship that feels like it’s doomed from the start. Welcome to the Friendzone.
14
0
0
numb
numb
π’«π‘œπ‘’π“‰π’Ύπ’Έ ℳ𝑒𝓁𝒢𝓃𝒸�... . 4 years ago
He decided to retire his horns, wrap them in thorns, Forever scorned. No more.
Title of Poem: Demon A demon decides that it’s time to change his cruel ways.
28
0
0
numb
numb
π’«π‘œπ‘’π“‰π’Ύπ’Έ ℳ𝑒𝓁𝒢𝓃𝒸�... . 4 years ago
Look deep within, confront your gritty sins; deal with the blemishes that stop blending in.
Title of Poem: Refill
16
0
2