Ken

@longshots72



11
posts
11
works
6
following
5
followers
8.2k
words read
longshots72
longshots72
Ken . 3 years ago
LADY OF THE LAKE
A woman ends her life when her lovers life is lost. But she then falls for someone among the living.
0
0
longshots72
longshots72
Ken . 3 years ago
BELLE
A boy learns a hard lesson in the responsibility of dog ownership.
3
0
0
longshots72
longshots72
Ken . 3 years ago
SNUFF Part 2 of 2
Mick muttered under his breath as he continued to film. "Oh yes this is fucking phenomenal, just incredible." He adjusted the zoom and focus capturing a sensational shot. He was now so close to the bu...
1
0
0
longshots72
longshots72
Ken . 3 years ago
SNUFF Part 1 of 2
A young struggling would be film maker is inexplicably imbued with the clairvoyance of knowing where and when people will commit suicide.
0
0
longshots72
longshots72
Ken . 3 years ago
MARINA
A beautiful young woman reluctantly agrees to marry a much older rich man to save her family from poverty.
4
0
0
longshots72
longshots72
Ken . 3 years ago
ENDLESS SUMMER 3 of 3.
Eric threw down his empty Glock and lobbed the other Molotov's at the monsters. But they paid no mind to it. Overcome with sheer desperation Eric grabbed the fishing spears. He hurled one at the
1
0
0
longshots72
longshots72
Ken . 3 years ago
ENDLESS SUMMER 2 of 3
Eric walked down the long stretch of road, all the while muttering to himself. He guessed it was about 5 or 6 miles maybe further to the intersection up ahead. But then Eric noticed he didn't seem to...
1
0
0
longshots72
longshots72
Ken . 3 years ago
ENDLESS SUMMER PART 1 OF 3
A recently engaged thirty something couple decide to celebrate their engagement by spending at a secluded Beach resort. Unfortunately they soon find out that something is horribly wrong.
1
0
0
longshots72
longshots72
Ken . 3 years ago
FAD DIET
A woman who had struggled with weight loss her whole life finally finds a diet that works, but at what cost?
13
0
0
longshots72
longshots72
Ken . 3 years ago
The Intersection
He walked at at brisk pace. He was running late. A quick glance at his watch confirmed this. It was getting warmer out, hot actually. He could feel beads of sweat collecting on his forehead. He appro...
1
0
0
longshots72
longshots72
Ken . 3 years ago
Brenda
A young woman who competes as a triathlete discovers her racing days are over when she is diagnosed with Lou Gerhig's disease.
1
0
0