Wintry

@little_wintry

Welcome to my dumpster of deleted scenes



24
posts
24
works
2
following
7
followers
42.5k
words read
little_wintry
little_wintry
Wintry . 3 years ago
The Lioness and Her Queen
Inspired by a random 'Villain x Their Sidekick' prompt I saw. No, I don't have any excuse for going off the grid for several months, but oh well.
2
0
0
little_wintry
little_wintry
Wintry . 4 years ago
Test Subjects
A short piece of mine that recently garnered a lot of attention on Instagram by accident. About 6 children raised in a lab, and their 'mother', AKA the lead scientist on their project.
3
0
0
little_wintry
little_wintry
Wintry . 4 years ago
Werewolf Shenanigans
Completely forgot what writing was for a while. If people like this, I might add on to it ;) After violently shifting the night before, werewolf Cassie and her best friend Ava have a talk.
2
0
0
little_wintry
little_wintry
Wintry . 4 years ago
Mythos - Dionysus and Midas, a Fateful Meeting
A small snippet from a collaboration my friend and I are working on. The Dionysus and Midas plotline focuses on a reincarnated Midas - now Cassidy Jones - coming to terms with the fact that many myths...
2
0
0
little_wintry
little_wintry
Wintry . 4 years ago
Painful Compassion
A real spur-of-the-moment, flow of consciousness poem regarding an old friend.
1
0
0
little_wintry
little_wintry
Wintry . 4 years ago
Side by Side
More deleted scenes from my WIP. Names have been changed to avoid any reveals.
15
0
2
little_wintry
little_wintry
Wintry . 4 years ago
The Swamp
A page-long horror story in second person. Borrowed from my high school portfolio.
1
0
0
little_wintry
little_wintry
Wintry . 4 years ago
Is This a Dream?
After decades of being missing, Mirsith finds her way back to Jiala and the crew - but in a very dire condition.
3
0
0
little_wintry
little_wintry
Wintry . 4 years ago
The Heir and the Healer - Epilogue
Thousands of years after Deva's death, the new god of the underworld runs into a strange spirit (Also, I lied saying Part 10 was the last part. Whoopsie).
0
0
little_wintry
little_wintry
Wintry . 4 years ago
The Heir and the Healer, Part 10 (Final Part)
Rin comes back to find everything gone, and the person responsible for it. I had to cut some of this down for length reasons, since I didn't want to split it.
2
0
0
little_wintry
little_wintry
Wintry . 4 years ago
Whatever You Say
For all intents and purposes, it's a quick, funny one-shot. The names have been slightly altered, since these are two characters from my current WIP, and I want to avoid any spoilers if I get it publi...
14
0
0
little_wintry
little_wintry
Wintry . 4 years ago
The Heir and the Healer Part 9
As Rin and Deva have their first 'date', Rin learns just how confusing romantic feelings are. *Note: A pretty big break in tone for the others. I wanted to write something cute and fluffy today ;)*
0
1
little_wintry
little_wintry
Wintry . 4 years ago
The Heir and the Healer, Part 8
Rin admits something that catches Deva off guard.
15
0
0
little_wintry
little_wintry
Wintry . 4 years ago
The Heir and the Healer, Part 7
As Rin accompanies Deva to the market, Rin witnesses something that makes her question her entire world.
16
0
0
little_wintry
little_wintry
Wintry . 4 years ago
The Heir and the Healer, Part 6
During a long, furious storm, Deva tries to help Rin confront her fear.
12
0
0
little_wintry
little_wintry
Wintry . 4 years ago
The Heir and the Healer, Part 5
Rin decides to stay in Deva's company, but Deva must first convince the village's leader that Rin means no harm.
13
0
0
little_wintry
little_wintry
Wintry . 4 years ago
The Heir and the Healer, Part 4
*WARNING: Abuse Mentions* As Deva takes off Rin's bandages, she learns a dark truth about Rin's upbringing.
26
0
0
little_wintry
little_wintry
Wintry . 4 years ago
The Heir and the Healer, Part 3
Rin struggles to live with Deva as her wounds continue to heal. Deva learns that Rin is more ignorant of human customs than she thought.
26
0
2
little_wintry
little_wintry
Wintry . 4 years ago
The Heir and the Healer - Part 2
The Heir wakes for a second time, and finds that she's not in any danger - rather, she's being helped by an unfamiliar woman.
27
0
0
little_wintry
little_wintry
Wintry . 4 years ago
The Heir and the Healer - Part 1
The Heir wakes in a strange, unfamiliar place - only to find that she's not in any danger. The Heir's world is about to be turned upside down.
11
0
0