LilSkully

@lilskully

deep thoughts and random poemsđź–¤



31
posts
31
works
64
following
35
followers
20.5k
words read
lilskully
lilskully
LilSkully . 3 years ago
You make me feel like a sinking ship in the middle of the ocean, Stranded with no help. But you fill my desires and show me love that I’ve never felt before, you have a way of twisting your ugly words to sound beautiful song.
Painful love
2
1
0
lilskully
lilskully
LilSkully . 3 years ago
Feel so cold in a room so hot. Saying I’m okay when I know I’m not. I’m losing my mind and it’s not coming back feeling like my hearts wrapped in my mind has turned so dark And the more I look for light, it seams less likely imma be alright.
Feel so cold
14
0
0
lilskully
lilskully
LilSkully . 3 years ago
Don’t pray for me I saw this coming. Please don’t say sorry, It’s not your fault. Trying to figure you out is like endlessly scrolling through safari Please don’t say your sorry, I know you don’t mean it
Not your fault
16
0
0
lilskully
lilskully
LilSkully . 3 years ago
I see things that aren’t real. I hear things from people who aren’t around. You said you’d help me, instead you tried to drown me. I wish I could help you, but I want to see you fail. I don’t know what to think of you. I don’t know what you think of me.
Hallucinations
18
0
0
lilskully
lilskully
LilSkully . 4 years ago
You know those mornings you can’t get out of bed. The mornings that make you feel the whole world is against you. The mornings you can’t find the strength to pull yourself out of bed. The mornings you wish you could go back to sleep and not wake up.
“BAD MORNINGS”
16
0
0
lilskully
lilskully
LilSkully . 4 years ago
Masks everyone wears them. I’m not talking about the literal mask you put on when you go to the store. I’m talking about the mask you self consciously put on when you hang out with your friends, or the other mask you put on in front of your parents, wo...
“MASKS” This piece is about how everyone unknowingly has different “masks” they wear everyday.
13
0
0
lilskully
lilskully
LilSkully . 4 years ago
Those last words. The words that broke my heart. The words that made me realized I lost everyone and everyone I ever loved. Those last words made me realize I lost myself and can’t get it bad no matter how bad I fight.
“LAST WORDS”
32
0
0
lilskully
lilskully
LilSkully . 4 years ago
I’m tired of these guys texting me cause they just not you it don’t feel right being naked with anyone that’s not you it don’t feel right kissing anyone else for the simple fact they not you.
“NOT YOU” Is is old feelings I had about a toxic time in a relationship.
14
0
0
lilskully
lilskully
LilSkully . 4 years ago
I try to say how I feel but most the time I get talked over or the person misses my point or they say something like “you control your emotions” even tho you use all you fucking energy just to control your emotions.
“EXPRESSING MYSELF” Basically kinda what happens when I try to tell my feelings to my family.
15
1
0
lilskully
lilskully
LilSkully . 4 years ago
I hate myself so much. Where did I go wrong to feel like this? What did I do? Is this my karma like an I that much of a horrible person? I don’t get it.
“I HATE MYSELF”
4
0
1
lilskully
lilskully
LilSkully . 4 years ago
The more I try to shut it out, the louder it gets. The more I try to get it out of my head, the louder the voices get. The voices telling me I’m not worth it and that I’m not good enough.
“VOICES IN MY HEAD” This piece is some of the things the “voices” in my head tell me.
27
0
0
lilskully
lilskully
LilSkully . 4 years ago
The old me thought I’d be successful, Happy, Sober, Straight, Popular. The old me didn’t think I’d have issues, Be depressed, Drink, Smoke, Not many close friends.
“OLD ME” This piece is basically about how I’ve changed for the worst.
40
0
6
lilskully
lilskully
LilSkully . 4 years ago
When I walk through the halls, I see everything I’m not. Pretty, popular, thin girls. I want to be like them so I can be happy. I put on this makeup just to take it off at the end of the night and look in the mirror and still be sad.
“EVERYTHING IM NOT”
23
0
6
lilskully
lilskully
LilSkully . 4 years ago
One of the hardest things to do. People will love you for it, people will hate you for it. You’ll lose people you never thought you’d lose. Best friends, Family, Classmates. They’ll all have different shit to say.
“COMING OUT” Please don’t give me hate for this.
17
0
0
lilskully
lilskully
LilSkully . 4 years ago
I see forms of this in my everyday life. “Can I go a party?” I ask my mom. She says no because I’ll get “pregnant” My brother asks, And my mom says yes even though he’s not trust worthy.
“GENDER DISCRIMINATION” This piece is basically my personally effects of gender discrimination.
28
0
2
lilskully
lilskully
LilSkully . 4 years ago
Happens daily. To the boys, the girls. You could even do it to your friend without even knowing.
“SEXUAL HARASSMENT”
11
0
0
lilskully
lilskully
LilSkully . 4 years ago
It really sucks loving someone that doesn’t feel the same way but it also sucks knowing someone loves you but you don’t love them.
“LOVE” Idk why but when I woke up I was listening to music and outta of no where this popped in my head
15
0
3
lilskully
lilskully
LilSkully . 4 years ago
Social media, easily addicted, Why? All it does is hurt us anyway. Seeing fake shit, seeing to real shit.
“SOCIAL MEDIA” This poem is basically just my point of view on social media.
14
0
0
lilskully
lilskully
LilSkully . 4 years ago
I’m tired of you trying to control my life. I’m tired of you controlling my dad. I’m tired of you trying to make him pick between you and his kids. I’m tired of your manipulative ways and telling my dad things that aren’t real just to try to force your...
“IM TIRED” This small piece is a little sadder compared to some of my other pieces but this is basically me saying that I’m tired of my “stepmom” that’s not even my stepmom cause she’s not with dad.
2
0
0
lilskully
lilskully
LilSkully . 4 years ago
I remember the time I saw you was almost like love at first sight.
“LITTLE DID I KNOW” This piece is kinda about this history of me and someone. And we’re still super close so that’s good:)
3
0
0