Larry

@larryrhoton

Tales of the Bizarre and Mysterious


Bronze Comma
Frequent Reader

36
posts
29
works
165
following
77
followers
117.2k
words read
larryrhoton
larryrhoton Frequent Reader
Larry . 2 months ago
Please join us
0
0
larryrhoton
larryrhoton Frequent Reader
Larry . 2 years ago
Scary and Bizarre Short Stories
Hi guys, I want to invite you to join our group on Facebook, it's called Scary and Bizarre Short Stories. It's a group where writers can post their work. We now have over 8,000 members and we are all ...
4
0
0
larryrhoton
larryrhoton Frequent Reader
Larry . 3 years ago
The Book of Changelings
It didn't resemble any book Fred had ever seen; this book was much larger. The binding was thick leather or something resembling skin or hide. A large brass clasp kept the book tightly closed, wrappin...
16
0
2
larryrhoton
larryrhoton Frequent Reader
Larry . 3 years ago
Return Promises
It was a cool and wet morning; the rain pelted the rooftops, showing no signs of letting up. However, there was something strange and different about this storm; it was unsettling, mysterious, and fel...
1
0
1
larryrhoton
larryrhoton Frequent Reader
Larry . 3 years ago
The Return
I was alone; I had never felt so isolated; it seemed no matter what I did; I couldn't pull myself out of my depressed state. Everyone kept telling me it would take time, that what I was going through ...
16
0
0
larryrhoton
larryrhoton Frequent Reader
Larry . 3 years ago
The Innocent Witch
The old woman planted her seeds years earlier; now, the apple orchard she had cared for was producing a delicious harvest. She would reap her fruit and sell them to her neighbors in town. Her life's d...
12
0
0
larryrhoton
larryrhoton Frequent Reader
Larry . 3 years ago
SECOND CHANCE TO GO
I'm a 15 year-old-girl; I'm rude, belligerent, and spoiled. I care for nothing but my selfish wants and needs. It was Saturday night, and I wanted to play Monopoly. No one was interested, so I threw ...
4
0
0
larryrhoton
larryrhoton Frequent Reader
Larry . 3 years ago
The Bell Hotel
The Bell Hotel was a six-story hotel built in the late 1800s. In its time, it was luxurious and sophisticated, leaving out no amenity. The hotel immediately became successful and hosted many famous pe...
18
0
0
larryrhoton
larryrhoton Frequent Reader
Larry . 3 years ago
WAR
I am war, yes that's my name, I've been here longer than I can say.
2
0
3
larryrhoton
larryrhoton Frequent Reader
Larry . 3 years ago
I've entered this short story in the contest 15 Minutes of Fame. If I did this right, would someone let me know. I'm still new at this. Thanks for your help. This happens to be a true story, I must ... Read More
larryrhoton
larryrhoton Frequent Reader
Larry . 3 years ago
15 Minutes of Fame
0
larryrhoton
larryrhoton Frequent Reader
Larry . 3 years ago
15 Minutes of Fame
Larry awoke to a beautiful day. The summer's sun was putting forth its rays chasing shadows into hiding and melting away the early morning fog. This day, of all days, the young boy was more than excit...
1
1
larryrhoton
larryrhoton Frequent Reader
Larry . 3 years ago
What am I doing, I usually write eerie, spooky, and bizarre stories, books, and poems. However, if you dare to read this short story, it might make sense to you. We are all human...
larryrhoton
larryrhoton Frequent Reader
Larry . 3 years ago
Chloe and Annabelle
1
0
larryrhoton
larryrhoton Frequent Reader
Larry . 3 years ago
Chloe and Annabelle
The little girl picked up the strange-looking insect. At first, she thought it was a butterfly but was surprised at what she saw after careful examination. She ran inside her house and up to her room....
26
1
0
larryrhoton
larryrhoton Frequent Reader
Larry . 3 years ago
Death
I feel you there watching me, From a place, I cannot see.
5
0
1
larryrhoton
larryrhoton Frequent Reader
Larry . 3 years ago
THE SACRIFICE
The back door to the house was locked, but a swift kick to the jam popped it open. Six teenagers walked into the house. The old home sat deep into the woods, and the For Sale sign, which once stood bo...
14
0
2
larryrhoton
larryrhoton Frequent Reader
Larry . 3 years ago
Stuttering Mary
Mary Ann was a ten-year-old girl and an only child. Life for a girl that age should have been filled with excitement, fun, and hanging with friends, but Mary had no friends. Mary had a severe speech i...
1
0
0
larryrhoton
larryrhoton Frequent Reader
Larry . 3 years ago
You've got to read this real but unexplainable story. It's happening, BEWARE!!
larryrhoton
larryrhoton Frequent Reader
Larry . 3 years ago
The Missing
1
0
larryrhoton
larryrhoton Frequent Reader
Larry . 3 years ago
The Missing
We all love going to National Parks; nature in its wonder abounds everywhere. Our National Parks give us a realistic view of our world. There in this unscathed land, we see our country in its proper f...
1
1
0
larryrhoton
larryrhoton Frequent Reader
Larry . 3 years ago
THE WRITER
I am a writer, and this is what I do, I can write stories about me or you.
37
0
0
larryrhoton
larryrhoton Frequent Reader
Larry . 3 years ago
My Bones
The small town of Johnson was founded in 1878; in the early days, it was prosperous, but for some unknown reasons, the small town never grew any larger. Many people came and went, but the small town r...
17
0
0