Laiba

@laibazafar

My thoughts are my words.



7
posts
7
works
12
following
6
followers
2.5k
words read
laibazafar
laibazafar
Laiba . 4 years ago
Alot of times I wonder if I'm still breathing. Alot of times I wonder if things are going straight. Alot of times i wonder if I'm alright. Alot of times i wonder if I'm alive. Alot of times i wonder, i wonder if im running away from things. Me wonderin...
Wondering and wandering
13
0
2
laibazafar
laibazafar
Laiba . 4 years ago
Crisps of age; Crisp of age, drift by the wind, A feel to dip, fear of a slip. Crisps of age, drinks to dare. a lift from a chair to see a desk near. A fly who cares, I've got papers to clear. The crisp of age, I have nothing to fear. A cliff tha...
Crisps of age
4
0
0
laibazafar
laibazafar
Laiba . 4 years ago
Get drunk ; Get drunk in the morning of life. Feel crazy in the music of trees. Feel thrills in the waves. It's just not me who wants to go crazy but you too.
Get drunk
2
0
0
laibazafar
laibazafar
Laiba . 4 years ago
Happiness; Happiness is not something scheduled by you but nature. Times change. A day when you sit alone will turn into a day when you will shine between your people. Times when you blame yourself will pass too. It's okay to be sad. It's okay to cry b...
Happiness
4
0
0
laibazafar
laibazafar
Laiba . 4 years ago
Time; Something that does not depend on anything but nature. Something that does not stop And goes with it's own pace. No matter how fast or slow it goes, it does not need you, you need it.
Time
4
0
0
laibazafar
laibazafar
Laiba . 4 years ago
"The moon"
THE MOON
2
0
0
laibazafar
laibazafar
Laiba . 4 years ago
My thoughts that you can relate to.
a writing that is relatable!
4
0
0