Taylor

@ktwolff

As mad as a hatterđź–¤



13
posts
13
works
52
following
27
followers
2.3k
words read
ktwolff
ktwolff
Taylor . 6 years ago
Ven wasn’t much for talking. He had learned this over the past few days but she was always there, always present. With one eye green and the other eye blue it wasn’t difficult to see when she was watching and listening. And she was always watching. Wat...
Getting to know Ven through Vess’ eyes
2
0
0
ktwolff
ktwolff
Taylor . 6 years ago
It was late, most hunters on the boat were asleep but Ven could not shut her eyes. She lay in her hammock listening to the sound of the wind and the rain hitting the wood above her. Somewhere further down the line of swinging beds, she heard someone so...
More Ven and Vess fun.
0
0
ktwolff
ktwolff
Taylor . 6 years ago
Out on the sea, waves dancing for miles and miles ahead. It was a view Ven had always loved. She was practically raised in the water so she didn’t mind the long journey to the New World. So far the Commission had been everything she had wanted. A life ...
Been playing Monster Hunter World a lot lately so decided to have some fun with some characters: Ven and Vess.
3
0
2
ktwolff
ktwolff
Taylor . 6 years ago
Ianthe walked the streets of Vivec City, hips swaying to the sound of the night, eyes closed and face lifted to bathe in the light of her beloved moon. She didn’t need to open her eyes to see everything. All was open to her. Centuries had passed and pe...
Just a little bit on Ianthe and her personality.
0
0
ktwolff
ktwolff
Taylor . 6 years ago
Ianthe, a name whispered in the dark. A name on the wind, gone as soon as it’s spoken. Ianthe, smooth like absinthe and just as intense. Cool to the tongue, fire to the mind. Ianthe.
Just a teaser for another character in my Elder Scrolls universe. She’s a Dark Elf vampire whose badass and I love her. (Eye-an-the is the pronunciation)
3
0
0
ktwolff
ktwolff
Taylor . 6 years ago
There once was a Dark Elf assassin, who loved large tubs to take baths in. Her lover all wet? Her favorite sight you bet! Together they soaked in the basin.
I decided to try my hand at the naughty limerick challenge! Thanks to Naryu’s obsession with bathing and yes I know a basin is usually a small thing to hold water it rhymed so just pretend it’s anothe...
2
0
0
ktwolff
ktwolff
Taylor . 6 years ago
Feet, pounding against the dry cracked ground, heart racing from adrenaline. The chase. She was focused, honed in on her target. They would not escape her blade. Tirsani kept her breathing steady so she would not tire before the one she was pursuing.
Tirsani in action! It’s sorta graphic content I guess but she is an assassin so there’s got to be some killing obviously. Part 3
2
0
0
ktwolff
ktwolff
Taylor . 6 years ago
The bell struck 9, ringing loudly throughout the castle to let all know the guest of honor had arrived and the banquet could begin. Sybella was draped in a gorgeous blue gown that made her eyes pop and her waist look incredible. She stared at herself i...
Some Sybella fun. Part 4
3
0
0
ktwolff
ktwolff
Taylor . 6 years ago
Naryu was the exception. She was the only person Tirsani let close, the only person that she wanted to be touched by. How their courtship had begun was strange and the continuation of their relationship perhaps even stranger. They had met saving Mournh...
Just some one on one with my favorite assassins. Getting to know Tirsani and Naryu a little better. Part 2
1
0
0
ktwolff
ktwolff
Taylor . 6 years ago
It was a hot day in Deshaan. Heat and ash mixed in the air and settled in the back of her throat, a taste she was familiar with. It was the same everywhere in the shadow of the Red Mountain, it’s lava became the lifeblood and the doom of all Dark Elves...
Here’s another of my ESO characters. She’s definitely my favorite. Meet Tirsani Part 1
14
0
0
ktwolff
ktwolff
Taylor . 6 years ago
Lady Sybella had been back at the Wayrest court for a few weeks now and she was settling into her usual routine. That mostly consisted of bedding Emeric but she was also the lady of misrule which she had turned into a title for herself from the nasty r...
A little bit M for mature. Some more Sybella and Emeric. Part 3
14
0
0
ktwolff
ktwolff
Taylor . 6 years ago
The journey to Wayrest was long, not uncomfortable in her luxury carriage, just long. If Emeric was going to constantly have her traveling all over Tamriel only to summon her back when he missed her(which was often) then he would certainly pay for her ...
M for Mature(some mature content and images) Continuing Lady Sybella’s journey. Part 2
15
0
0
ktwolff
ktwolff
Taylor . 6 years ago
Sybella woke to the sound of loud voices coming from downstairs. She rolled around in her silk sheets, refusing to acknowledge the morning. The noise continued. She groaned. It was far too early for wine and that meant she shouldn’t be awake.
Just some snippets from my Elder Scrolls online characters. This is Lady Sybella Omithian, a Breton from Glenumbra. Part 1
3
0
0