Karma

@kharlot

poety about life love and goodbyes



5
posts
5
works
16
following
13
followers
8.8k
words read
kharlot
kharlot
Karma . 5 years ago
The dream Why him why him why him why him whimygl whyhkmm whubom whyhkm whuhim why him whukhjm whhkm why him why ehokb why him him him why Why him? I don't ever want to go through that again To dream about such a horrid person in such a normal scene
The dream
4
0
0
kharlot
kharlot
Karma . 5 years ago
I remember when I first told him I was writing a book. He was really excited about it, and that excitement only grew when I let him read it. It was funny how he never realized my character was based off him. I wrote alot as the months traveled by, and ...
Devil in hiding
15
0
0
kharlot
kharlot
Karma . 5 years ago
Goodbyes You pulled up to my house late that night Both hadn't slept We were tired and could barely talk. But you approached my door Heart heavy in your chest. As I opened it You collapsed in my arms We both let go of the tension inside.
Goodbyes
2
0
0
kharlot
kharlot
Karma . 5 years ago
Truly, yours I keep sitting here, waiting. For anything to happen, your name to pop up on my phone, a call to ring telling me you're here. Maybe even a knock on the door feeling you again, you're arms wrapped tightly around me. Begging me to stay apolo...
Truly, yours
14
0
0
kharlot
kharlot
Karma . 5 years ago
Flowers, thorns included When I prayed for roses and Lilly's, one's that smelt like heaven, you grew weeds in me, one's that stuck to sides of houses, full of thorns. They hurt and tore at me but I didn't feel like they were a problem. You introduced m...
Flowers thorns included
25
0
0