Jeremiah

@jeremiah001

Lover of all things horror.



8
posts
8
works
1
following
310
followers
17.6k
words read
jeremiah001
jeremiah001
NEXUS . 2 years ago
The Prison
An innocent man finds himself thrown into prison, and struggles to cope.
23
0
1
jeremiah001
jeremiah001
Jeremiah . 4 years ago
Silent Hill: Welcome Home
PROLOGUE It's so fucking cold out here, I thought as I made my way down the winding road. The land before me was almost pitch-black, lit only by the headlights of my rental car. Read more on my Wattpa...
2
0
0
jeremiah001
jeremiah001
Jeremiah . 5 years ago
Descent Into Insanity
Epic conclusion to the Jack the Ripper trilogy(consisting of Intentions of A Mad Man and Butcher of Whitechapel). James completes his transformation into the famous murderer that would become notoriou...
5
0
3
jeremiah001
jeremiah001
Jeremiah . 5 years ago
Butcher of Whitechapel
Sequel to Intentions of A Mad Man, further exploring Jack the Ripper as he becomes more deranged and violent.
25
0
2
jeremiah001
jeremiah001
Jeremiah . 5 years ago
The Fall of Pompeii
A short story based on the demise of Pompeii as Mount Vesuvius erupted.
4
0
0
jeremiah001
jeremiah001
Jeremiah . 5 years ago
Intentions of A Mad Man
The origins of a famous madman/murderer.
16
0
5
jeremiah001
jeremiah001
Jeremiah . 5 years ago
Black Gold
A corporation by the name of PolyCorp has taken over what remains of the United States, scavenging for any possible resources in the irradiated wastelands. A team of four plan to destroy them one pawn...
15
0
0
jeremiah001
jeremiah001
Jeremiah . 5 years ago
Undead
Life, life is no more. There is only persistence. The light has suffocated in the hearts of survivors, entering a deep slumber until the chaos passes, quivering and slowly faltering. The righteous are...
16
0
6