Jazzy

@jazzyj


Bronze Comma
Gifted Writer

111
posts
111
works
11
following
16
followers
82.5k
words read
jazzyj
jazzyj Bronze Comma
Jazzy . 4 years ago
RIP Bruno
Today on the 1st February 2020 my sweet guinea pig Bruno was taken from us. He was a rescue piggie, and stayed with us for only 1 year before he slipped away. He won't be forgotten. It's a heart break...
39
0
3
jazzyj
jazzyj Bronze Comma
Jazzy . 4 years ago
My 500 word story: The psychopath
Slowly, I crept carefully down each step, tentatively placing one foot in front of the other. I was cool and calm and finally, I stepped into the kitchen, chancing a glance towards the window where mo...
2
0
1
jazzyj
jazzyj Bronze Comma
Jazzy . 4 years ago
3 year anniversary of a car crash
today is the 4 year anniversary of a traumatizing event in my life. 24th January 2016. The day time froze still. The day everything changed. The day i became more alert whilst being a passenger in a c...
25
0
1
jazzyj
jazzyj Bronze Comma
Jazzy . 4 years ago
RIP Squeak
On Friday 17th January 2020 my beloved pet hamster Squeak passed away sadly. she was a great hamster and would sleep in weird positions and eat basically anything. one of her favorites was a little bi...
16
0
1
jazzyj
jazzyj Bronze Comma
Jazzy . 4 years ago
Living in fear
The kids of monsters live in fear Hearing their baby sibling cry
23
0
1
jazzyj
jazzyj Bronze Comma
Jazzy . 4 years ago
Butterfly
Withered petals in pain they cry While what flits by them is a butterfly
27
0
1
jazzyj
jazzyj Bronze Comma
Jazzy . 4 years ago
The crimes of the world
A creepy guy can take a child Stab her, leave her for dead
15
0
1
jazzyj
jazzyj Bronze Comma
Jazzy . 4 years ago
Death
D Death. that's what D is for. it's cruel, evil, vengeful and doesn't stop until everyone is gone, everyone that you care about. they're all gone.
52
0
2
jazzyj
jazzyj Bronze Comma
Jazzy . 4 years ago
A house in the woods: Chapter 28, The ending
It's been 6 months. I know a while. But so any things have happened. Firstly my mum was overjoyed clearly to see me and Roxanne again. And Roxanne seemed relived for some reason to see Roxanna OK.
13
0
0
jazzyj
jazzyj Bronze Comma
Jazzy . 4 years ago
A house in the woods: Chapter 27, Can i save them before it's too late?
I couldn't escape though no matter how hard I tried. My heart was pounding. If I didn't save the world then millions of innocent people would die and I'd feel like it's all my fault. I had to get away...
13
0
0
jazzyj
jazzyj Bronze Comma
Jazzy . 4 years ago
A house in the woods: Chapter 26, They caught me
The lift went down, down, down into the darkness, into the unknown. I was frightened, of course I was. I was trembling all over, not knowing what I'd find down there. Would I get killed? That was alwa...
13
0
0
jazzyj
jazzyj Bronze Comma
Jazzy . 4 years ago
A house in the woods: Chapter 25, We found the place
The 5 of us set off in a car. A shiny black car that looked almost new. Roxanne sat next to me and we talked for a bit but I was extremely nervous. The GPS was on in the front and the electronic voice...
25
0
0
jazzyj
jazzyj Bronze Comma
Jazzy . 4 years ago
A house in the woods: Chapter 24, Finding answers
It would be a long journey but I decided to take my bike to speed up the time. In fact it actually wasn't that long, about a half an hour cycle. I kept worrying my father would find me cycling along t...
13
0
0
jazzyj
jazzyj Bronze Comma
Jazzy . 4 years ago
A house in the woods: Chapter 23, The star shaped scar
I cycled home, knowing I could be late for school. Luckily it was only 7am when I got home and frantically read the clock. I sighed a big sigh of relief but I still needed to put things right and save...
13
0
0
jazzyj
jazzyj Bronze Comma
Jazzy . 4 years ago
A house in the woods: Chapter 22, I'm so scared
The car journey was long. I was frightened all the while. I kept begging them to let me go but of course they wouldn't. "Please" I sat there crying, so scared. "Please let me go" "It's OK" The woman n...
14
0
0
jazzyj
jazzyj Bronze Comma
Jazzy . 4 years ago
A house in the woods: Chapter 21, Everything is revealed
He stared at me for a long moment and then shook his head, tears welling in his eyes. "No" I was so shocked my his response. Although to be honest it must be quite predictable. So many clues leading t...
13
0
0
jazzyj
jazzyj Bronze Comma
Jazzy . 4 years ago
A house in the woods: Chapter 20, She's missing
I was watching the news. A distraught woman was crying and sobbing. There was a little side image of a girl who looked scarily like me and so did this woman. probably a coincidence. She was being inte...
13
0
0
jazzyj
jazzyj Bronze Comma
Jazzy . 4 years ago
A house in the woods: Chapter 19, We have to detonate that bomb
I stared at my dad and he stared right back at me. now what? What could I do? "Let me explain Lexi please" My dad begged me, looking at me with pleading eyes. I was angry at him and scared, my heart p...
13
0
0
jazzyj
jazzyj Bronze Comma
Jazzy . 4 years ago
A house in the woods: Chapter 18, Kidnapped
It seemed like an ordinary day . still the weekend. I was with my sister in our shared room. Our house is relatively big and we do have 3 bedrooms here but we decided to share a room, after all we're ...
15
0
0
jazzyj
jazzyj Bronze Comma
Jazzy . 4 years ago
A house in the woods: Chapter 17, Dilemma
2 people walked in, my dad leading them. one was a woman, short brown hair and green eyes and the other was a man with black hair sticking up and spiky and he had brown eyes. My dad spoke to them ner...
15
0
0