Jay

@jaycuzey

The abyss stared back



10
posts
9
works
21
following
7
followers
6.3k
words read
jaycuzey
jaycuzey
Jay . 4 years ago
Personality filters on e-mail inboxes
Personality filters on emails would help. A lot.
2
0
0
jaycuzey
jaycuzey
Jay . 4 years ago
What's the difference between a philosopher and a sapiosexual?
The human fascination with knowledge has been evident since the dawn of time. Even before philosophers were bending our minds with narratives about existence, ethics,
0
0
jaycuzey
jaycuzey
Jay . 4 years ago
Novel - Seeing Red - Thriller
Hi Everyone, Little nervous as I've entered my feature length thriller novel, Seeing Red, in Inkitt's Thriller Competition.
2
0
0
jaycuzey
jaycuzey
Jay . 4 years ago
Great story to challenge your expectations!
lisa
lisa Gifted Writer
Lisa . 7 years ago
The Escaped Man
0
jaycuzey
jaycuzey
Jay . 4 years ago
Hope
Hope stepped out of her friend's apartment into the small grimy hallway. She was wearing her yellow and black gym clothes and had intended to workout after visiting her friend, Sarah, but time had sli...
2
0
0
jaycuzey
jaycuzey
Jay . 4 years ago
Ebony
Tamika escaped into the night and collapsed down next to the aging tombstone. Her heart pounded painfully in her chest, and her labored breathing once again became audible. She knew that she was now l...
3
0
0
jaycuzey
jaycuzey
Jay . 4 years ago
The Impossible Chess Game
As the guard led me to the patient's room, I had the odd sensation that the walls of the corridor were being sucked up into my brain through my eyeballs. I wondered if I moved close enough to the guar...
0
0
jaycuzey
jaycuzey
Jay . 4 years ago
Pop another synapse, Joe!
I do not remember a time when these hallways were not busy. We had been connecting drinking straws for what seemed like an eternity. In fact, these passages were littered with them, crammed into each ...
0
0
jaycuzey
jaycuzey
Jay . 4 years ago
The Date
I'm all peopled out. The mental staples holding up the corners of my mouth are losing their grip, and the disc spinning out my laugh, my positive affirmations and my platitudes, is now worn and splint...
14
0
2
jaycuzey
jaycuzey
Jay . 4 years ago
Sometimes words escape me
"Tell me, Jaspar, what is the name of the mythological creature that sucks people's blood?" Dr. Deed sat across from me in my cell, and I couldn't remember if I wanted him there or not.
1
0
0