Gigi

@itsmylife

I like to read big books and I can't lie



8
posts
8
works
9
following
6
followers
8.3k
words read
itsmylife
itsmylife
Gigi . 4 years ago
Conversation
Conversation that i hope to have
0
0
itsmylife
itsmylife
Gigi . 4 years ago
Fire Escape
Tires screeched. I turned and ran down the alley. Fat girls aren't meant to run away from creepy men in Mercedes. I ran round another corner, halting to a stop when I saw the fire escape ladder. Maybe...
1
0
0
itsmylife
itsmylife
Gigi . 4 years ago
Lost and Not Yet Found
I'm in love with my best friend. I wish I wasn't, but at the same time I am glad. She hasn't even noticed yet. Which I suppose is a good thing. On sunny days, I open my windows to try and telepathica...
13
0
1
itsmylife
itsmylife
Gigi . 4 years ago
Odd
Underwear, what an odd thing to write about. I mean who in their right mind sits down and says I am going to write about underwear. I mean maybe somewhere in your left mind you're like, "Hmmmm. I wond...
18
0
0
itsmylife
itsmylife
Gigi . 4 years ago
Six
My sister and I are six years apart. She has a different mom, but the same dad. She stopped coming to see my dad, and that put an end to me seeing her. I hadn't seen her for six years when her Sweet ...
3
0
0
itsmylife
itsmylife
Gigi . 4 years ago
Darkness
They taught me to fear the dark. They forgot to mention what happens in the light. At least in the dark I won't know my fate, but in the light I see coming right at me. The sun, the blinding fluoresce...
17
0
1
itsmylife
itsmylife
Gigi . 4 years ago
Air
Air. So beautiful and life saving. Without it, the world would be a barren, uninhabitable land with a skeleton of memories that were once made.
13
0
0
itsmylife
itsmylife
Gigi . 4 years ago
Letter to my Un-Pyscho Friend
May 1, 2012 Dear Kyle,
0
0