Holland

@hollandmorrison

young Highschool writer!



6
posts
6
works
0
following
1
followers
2.1k
words read
hollandmorrison
hollandmorrison
Holland . 2 years ago
Seoul Mates
"This was fun but cass we need to go to bed it's nearing one so we need to sleep." I nod rubbing my eyes. "Yeah I agree," I say as I am still watching the screen. The screen goes black. "Hey! They wer...
38
0
1
hollandmorrison
hollandmorrison
Holland . 2 years ago
Seoul mates
"Cassidy, what are you doing!" Janie yells as she runs into the bathroom. She grabs a tissue and rolls it up. My eyes once foggy now clear look in the mirror. Blood drips down my chin my hand is stain...
12
0
0
hollandmorrison
hollandmorrison
Holland . 2 years ago
Seoul mates
Chapter 1: A year ago if someone had said my dad was going to die by a lightning strike, I would have laughed in their face.
24
0
0
hollandmorrison
hollandmorrison
Holland . 3 years ago
Timeless kisses/ The white room
Slowly I feel my fingers and my toes. A gentle light was placed on my skin. It Must be Inti. I hear voices around me. Are they the other gods? Slowly my eyes open to face a bright white room. The air ...
3
0
0
hollandmorrison
hollandmorrison
Holland . 3 years ago
Timeless Kisses/ Huitica
"Huitica come quick!" setting down her half-twined rug Huitica stood up. "Coming mother," She yelled as she walked out. Her mother had a rare smile on her face. "Ma, what's with the smile?"
0
0
hollandmorrison
hollandmorrison
Holland . 3 years ago
Timeless Kisses
Huitaca is a special in her Incan tribe. Chosen by her leader to be sacrificed to the gods. Until things go wrong and she wakes up in 2019. Confused she must learn the English language while trying to...
1
0
0