JK_Meep

@hiyo

On & on it goes, forever twisted in time



6
posts
6
works
23
following
6
followers
901
words read
hiyo
hiyo
JK_Meep . 6 years ago
The Clock
The clock will continue to tick and tock away until the end of time itself. Forever and on it will always continue itself. Half past will come every day, every night, on and on and on forever and fore...
3
0
0
hiyo
hiyo
JK_Meep . 6 years ago
Nightmares and Dreams
Nightmares and dreams go hand in hand. Don't give up on your dreams, because if you have nightmares, you have dreams too.
17
0
2
hiyo
hiyo
JK_Meep . 6 years ago
A Special Someone
If someone told you you were their special someone, you'd feel real nice, wouldn't you. You'd think they have a crush on you, wouldn't you? Well. that's not always the case. A special someone isn't al...
2
0
0
hiyo
hiyo
JK_Meep . 6 years ago
Eyes as Green as a Fresh Pickled Toad
An inspirational letter to Mrs. Ginny Weasley, who in her second year was nothing but a girl with a crush and a nasty Horcrux possessing her. By the time she became a seventh year, she was a survivor ...
4
0
0
hiyo
hiyo
JK_Meep . 6 years ago
Jumping Jack
Some people are different, and that's okay. You don't have to be normal like everyone else. It's okay to be special. Jumping jacks are strange; they're toys but not toys. People don't take them serio...
4
0
0
hiyo
hiyo
JK_Meep . 6 years ago
Would You Rather
Sometimes "Would You Rather" isn't so simple. Or so complex. Sometimes it's not so easy to choose what you would rather do in life. Sometimes, you don't even know what your choices are. Sometimes, the...
3
0
2