Hiya

@hiyahazarika

Hope you enjoy my Writing πŸ’š


Bronze Comma
Gifted Writer
Frequent Reader

83
posts
83
works
25
following
81
followers
101.8k
words read
hiyahazarika
hiyahazarika Bronze Comma
Hiya . 3 months ago
YOU ARE THE ONE!
**CHAPTER 15** Maya's journey from unexpected encounters with Pratik to the exhilaration of winning Miss Freshers took a surprising turn. The post-victory celebrations, captured by Grace's camera, mar...
10
0
0
hiyahazarika
hiyahazarika Bronze Comma
Hiya . 3 months ago
YOU ARE THE ONE!
**CHAPTER 14** As Maya prepared for her Freshers program dance performance, unexpected encounters with Pratik continued, adding a layer of tension. Instagram suggested Pratik as a potential connection...
4
0
0
hiyahazarika
hiyahazarika Bronze Comma
Hiya . 4 months ago
YOU ARE THE ONE!
**CHAPTER 13** Maya's day took an unexpected turn when Pratik showed up at her uncle's house delivering yogurt. The family gathering over dinner lifted her spirits, filled with laughter and plans for ...
11
0
0
hiyahazarika
hiyahazarika Bronze Comma
Hiya . 4 months ago
YOU ARE THE ONE!
**CHAPTER 12** Maya had a puzzling encounter with Pratik, sparking an unexpected exchange. Her day continued with dance practice, shopping for a dupatta, and a relaxing movie night. The following day,...
13
0
0
hiyahazarika
hiyahazarika Bronze Comma
Hiya . 4 months ago
YOU ARE THE ONE!
**CHAPTER 11** Maya and Pratik coincidentally sneezed together, inviting teasing from friends. A playful banter ensued, revealing a rare smile from Pratik. Later, a near-argument was diffused by Prati...
14
0
0
hiyahazarika
hiyahazarika Bronze Comma
Hiya . 4 months ago
YOU ARE THE ONE!
**CHAPTER 10** The rainy taxi ride with Pratik turned into an unexpected fare negotiation battle, leaving Maya flustered and Pratik amused. Their exchange was a mix of sarcasm, irritation, and the sli...
13
0
0
hiyahazarika
hiyahazarika Bronze Comma
Hiya . 4 months ago
YOU ARE THE ONE!
**CHAPTER 9** Amidst an intense standoff between Grace and Pratik's group, Maya reluctantly accepted a samosa to avoid escalating the situation. The tension was palpable, leaving Maya contemplating Pr...
10
0
0
hiyahazarika
hiyahazarika Bronze Comma
Hiya . 4 months ago
YOU ARE THE ONE!
**CHAPTER 8** Maya's first day at college had its share of challenges, especially with Pratik's intimidating encounter. Back home, Maya found solace in family time, sharing a heartwarming moment with ...
9
0
0
hiyahazarika
hiyahazarika Bronze Comma
Hiya . 4 months ago
YOU ARE THE ONE!
**CHAPTER 7** π™·π™Ύπš† π™Όπ™°πšˆπ™° π™Όπ™΄πšƒ π™Ώπšπ™°πšƒπ™Έπ™Ί Maya’s first day at college turned intense when she encountered Pratik and his group. They asked her to dance, making her feel uneasy. Just in time, G...
9
0
0
hiyahazarika
hiyahazarika Bronze Comma
Hiya . 4 months ago
YOU ARE THE ONE!
**CHAPTER 6** Maya and Pratik, after an awkward moment, enjoyed dinner with friends, reminiscing about college days. During the walk back to the hostel, the conversation seemed strained, yet they foun...
13
0
0
hiyahazarika
hiyahazarika Bronze Comma
Hiya . 4 months ago
YOU ARE THE ONE!
**CHAPTER 5** During the trek to Karol Tibba, Maya finds it challenging to avoid eye contact with Pratik, who seems to be studying her intensely. Pratik's accusation of Maya following him creates tens...
25
0
0
hiyahazarika
hiyahazarika Bronze Comma
Hiya . 4 months ago
YOU ARE THE ONE!
**CHAPTER 4** Arriving at the hostel, Maya unexpectedly finds herself sharing a room with Pratik. While exploring the city, Maya comes across a tense situation involving Pratik, who insists on handlin...
19
0
0
hiyahazarika
hiyahazarika Bronze Comma
Hiya . 4 months ago
YOU ARE THE ONE!
**CHAPTER 3** Maya, reeling from a surprise encounter with Pratik on her trip, found herself sorting through a rush of emotions. Despite their shared past, there was an undeniable tension between them...
12
0
0
hiyahazarika
hiyahazarika Bronze Comma
Hiya . 4 months ago
YOU ARE THE ONE!
**CHAPTER 2** Maya was all set for her trip, thrilled about the adventure ahead. Just before leaving, Grace called with surprising news - she couldn't join for a few days due to an urgent concert. Upo...
9
0
0
hiyahazarika
hiyahazarika Bronze Comma
Hiya . 4 months ago
YOU ARE THE ONE!
Maya had a trip planned with her best friend to unwind, but things took an unexpected turn when she ran into Pratik, someone she'd tried to forget. Memories of their past began flooding back, making h...
21
0
0
hiyahazarika
hiyahazarika Bronze Comma
Hiya . 8 months ago
"NEVER"
NOT THIS TIME when even the person you appreciate the most can't forgive you, it really puts the rest of your life into perspective
11
0
0
hiyahazarika
hiyahazarika Bronze Comma
Hiya . 10 months ago
A Home In Your Heart
The idea that home is not defined by a physical location, but rather by the presence and connection with a special person. It delves into the profound feeling of finding solace, comfort, and a sense o...
11
0
0
hiyahazarika
hiyahazarika Bronze Comma
Hiya . a year ago
Embracing Solitude: A Symphony of Self-Discovery"
In moments when solitude finds its embrace, When voices fade and there's no familiar face, You seek solace in the silence, so serene, Where the whispers of your thoughts intervene.
10
0
0
hiyahazarika
hiyahazarika Bronze Comma
Hiya . a year ago
IT'S OKAY
14
0
0
hiyahazarika
hiyahazarika Bronze Comma
Hiya . 3 years ago
MY LOVE!
To me this is a destiny that can't come true, you are a person I have to forget
28
0
0