Himadri

@himadri

Himadrisharma23.blogspot.com



20
posts
20
works
0
following
15
followers
17.1k
words read
himadri
himadri
Himadri . 3 years ago
Mastering Your Desires
3
0
0
himadri
himadri
Himadri . 3 years ago
That Last Drag Of Her Cigarette
Our love was like a cigarette The more we wanted to have each other
35
0
2
himadri
himadri
Himadri . 3 years ago
Chapter 6
30th November 2019 It Didn't take me long to realize that it's not just her who is beautiful, her boyfriend is charming as hell. SHIT... he caught me looking at him, again.
4
0
0
himadri
himadri
Himadri . 3 years ago
Chapter 5
24th January 2020 Today is usual, I am in the train waiting for her to come and have her seat. I never waited for someone so desperately.
3
0
0
himadri
himadri
Himadri . 3 years ago
Chapter 4
25th November 2019 It's my fifth day in the row that I missed my 'We can do it' club classes. The day I started following her, I couldn't convince myself to go to the club for classes any more.
2
0
0
himadri
himadri
Himadri . 3 years ago
Chapter 3
Next Morning It's Sunday today, so she won't be there in the train. I miss her already. I just want to comfort her in my arms and tell her that everything will be alright.
13
0
1
himadri
himadri
Himadri . 3 years ago
Chapter 2
As I start walking, I realized how much I want myself to be there with them. I wonder if he still wants to be with her, or he just wants to end up everything they had or 'still' have. The distance bet...
12
0
1
himadri
himadri
Himadri . 3 years ago
I Did (Not) Murdered Him- Chapter 1
Seeing couples kissing, I always feel loved. It's like somehow by kissing each other they are transferring their love to me. I don't know how it feels like... when your lips are touched by someone els...
4
0
0
himadri
himadri
Himadri . 3 years ago
Utopia
When a child is born he does not know much about this world. He learns and grab everything from his surroundings. Everything as in all good and bad and surrounding as in everywhere he goes, everything...
35
0
1
himadri
himadri
Himadri . 3 years ago
Homo Sapiens
Does our life hold any meaning without morals? This is the question I always wanted to find the answer of. When I see around I see people living just for themselves. I heard someone saying once that l...
13
0
0
himadri
himadri
Himadri . 3 years ago
Beyond The Lust Of Happiness
My mom always used to say 'I am the most beautiful person she ever knew'. I was in first standard when people make me realized for the first time beauty is not what I am.
66
0
3
himadri
himadri
Himadri . 3 years ago
Pain is same for all (Miss Captain Part 1)
What it feels like to be in a cage, an eye holding thousands of tears behind it asked me, looking straight into my eyes. It was not only holding tears, rage accompanied it too. It frightened me for a ...
26
0
1
himadri
himadri
Himadri . 3 years ago
Nightingale
Isn't songs sounds so wonderful.? Isn't we all love nightingale's songs and find them melodious.? Isn't it up to us whether we want to be nightingale in someone's life.?? Why we choose to sore our re...
17
0
0
himadri
himadri
Himadri . 3 years ago
The Lies To Tell The Truth
I want to know my answers but people keep lying, was I only for the lies.? It started on well with both the sides but, then the reality opens our eyes
26
0
1
himadri
himadri
Himadri . 3 years ago
The Perfection
I am a fat little girl, people comment I used to be thin I wanted to tell them
25
0
2
himadri
himadri
Himadri . 3 years ago
When I see, I am Almost There
When I see, I am almost there And within a second I am still here
13
0
0
himadri
himadri
Himadri . 3 years ago
An Ordinary Girl Who Used To Sing Like A Bird
She was an ordinary girl who used to sing like a bird She had a magical voice that attracts everything alive
50
0
4
himadri
himadri
Himadri . 3 years ago
Not Everything We See Is REAL - Part 3
Sam was so horrified seeing uncle Kevin on the back seat of his car. Uncle Kevin without saying much get out of the car to leave. Sam narrated the complete incident to Bob on reaching home. Bob, with ...
25
0
1
himadri
himadri
Himadri . 3 years ago
Still, Nothing Makes Sense - Part 2 In continuation with Part 1 of In Middle Of NOwhere.
In continuation with Part 1 of In Middle Of NOwhere. Shocked by what he just saw, he fainted on the floor. Next morning Sam was ringing the bell of his house, it took him 25minutes to open the door.
23
0
2
himadri
himadri
Himadri . 3 years ago
In Middle Of NOwhere Part 1
It was 3 AM as Bob was continuously staring at the wall clock hanging on the wall of his room. He was trying to figure out something written on the wall clock. It was written in English language, some...
23
0
1