Gustavo Barreto

@gustavogrungekk



7
posts
7
works
8
following
5
followers
4.4k
words read
gustavogrungekk
gustavogrungekk
Gustavo Barreto . 4 years ago
The Humanoid
It scatters in the mist as it grows larger than a ship, as it creeps under it lurks and dwells in oblivion, the stormy windy frostbites that led one another into its heart for a memory shall be of reg...
1
0
0
gustavogrungekk
gustavogrungekk
Gustavo Barreto . 4 years ago
The Watcher
The breach between the wall and the half closed door hides the fully presence of the wraithlike watcher, its reflect was caught by a mirror and its eyes glares deep, the pressurized strength of my fac...
1
0
0
gustavogrungekk
gustavogrungekk
Gustavo Barreto . 4 years ago
Fantastic Wilderness
The forests sings when the newborns are first breastfeed by the mothers of the earth, fresh blood joins the nature of the sun and rain, the offspring of the gods descend beaming our shallow feet Storm...
4
0
0
gustavogrungekk
gustavogrungekk
Gustavo Barreto . 4 years ago
To A love Of Mine
Her beauty is sharp like a razor cuts through malicious eyes rapidly and steady She sits like a lioness combing her hair and it pictures a frame in my mind, I present a masterpiece
1
0
0
gustavogrungekk
gustavogrungekk
Gustavo Barreto . 4 years ago
Awakening
My heart was beating so fast when I first saw it, there was blood spilled on the ground and what seemed to be a mutilated woman I felt the hard atmosphere pressuring onto me, yet not satisfied for a s...
1
0
0
gustavogrungekk
gustavogrungekk
Gustavo Barreto . 4 years ago
The Black Water
The gallop of leather riders distort the black waters, their images cracks in the abyss depths, the voices of them undead ones emerges echoing in the hollow trees, gathering ravens and owls on its bra...
2
0
0
gustavogrungekk
gustavogrungekk
Gustavo Barreto . 4 years ago
Demon
A demon plays violin at night on the edge of my bed, it is he whom posses a fine posture mesmerizing all the mood, it is he whom brings my lullabies, his crimson eyes gazing at the gazeless side of my...
14
0
0