Liz

@diabolica



17
posts
17
works
2
following
26
followers
14.0k
words read
diabolica
diabolica
Liz . 2 years ago
A little Encanto for the soul part 16
diabolica
diabolica
Liz . 2 years ago
A little Encanto for the soul part 16
diabolica
diabolica
Liz . 2 years ago
A little Encanto for the soul part 15
diabolica
diabolica
Liz . 2 years ago
A little Encanto for the soul part 14
diabolica
diabolica
Liz . 2 years ago
A little Encanto for the soul part 13
At breakfast the next day, everyone was grumpier than usual, hung over from the revelry of the previous night. I had a headache and could barely manage to eat anything except coffee. But I knew I need...
26
0
0
diabolica
diabolica
Liz . 2 years ago
A little Encanto for the soul part 12 Content warning: Some mild smut at the end
The rest of the Madrigals were already gathered in the sitting room when Bruno and I arrived. They all turned towards us and Bruno tried his best to hide behind my tiny frame. Dolores gave us a knowin...
40
0
1
diabolica
diabolica
Liz . 2 years ago
A little Encanto for the soul part 11
The next morning, I awoke to find Bruno fully dressed, sipping a steaming hot cup of coffee. I sat up with a start, then pulled up the covers for modesty, "How long have you been up? Why didn't you ...
37
0
0
diabolica
diabolica
Liz . 2 years ago
A little Encanto for the soul Part 10
Note: This chapter is rated Mature. It's still not super explicit, but when I was writing this chapter, I realized that I wanted to write more than a fade-to-black scene.
31
0
5
diabolica
diabolica
Liz . 2 years ago
A little Encanto for the soul part 9
Bruno's eyes glowed a brilliant green. The sandstorm enveloped us in a giant dome out of which there was no escape. Bruno looked straight ahead, as if in a trance, and slowly stood up. I followed, and...
12
0
0
diabolica
diabolica
Liz . 2 years ago
A little Encanto for the soul part 8
I ran out of the nursery, exhilarated after admitting my feelings for Bruno. I left Casita and ran to the forests around the Encanto. I didn't know where I was heading, I just wanted to keep walking u...
38
0
0
diabolica
diabolica
Liz . 2 years ago
A little Encanto for the soul part 7
Bruno was sitting on my bed, the hood of his ruana up, covering his hair. Across the room, Mirabel's bed was empty.
28
0
0
diabolica
diabolica
Liz . 2 years ago
A little Encanto for the soul part 6
I stepped forward and threw my arms around his neck. The darkness was so absolute that Bruno took over my other senses completely. I could smell his masculine scent, I could taste him on my lips and I...
41
0
0
diabolica
diabolica
Liz . 2 years ago
A little Encanto for the soul part 5
Alma and I walked over to Casita in silence, except to greet other passers-by who stared at our unlikely company. When we arrived, I couldn't help feeling that Casita looked happy to see me. "Welcome...
27
0
0
diabolica
diabolica
Liz . 2 years ago
A little Encanto for the soul part 4
The next morning, I awoke to a knock on my door. I rubbed my eyes and looked outside the window. The sun was just rising and the sky was a beautiful pink. The knock came again, more persistent this ti...
3
0
0
diabolica
diabolica
Liz . 2 years ago
A little Encanto for the soul - part 3
I felt the Casita's floor beneath me move and held out my arms to keep my balance. I cursed out loud as I felt someone bump against my back and turned to apologize, then my heart skipped a beat. "I'm ...
14
0
0
diabolica
diabolica
Liz . 2 years ago
A little Encanto for the soul - part 2
After Bruno left, I tried to process the events of the morning. Not only did I meet a Madrigal, I learned that I was going to kiss him someday? I needed time for the news to sink in. Shortly, I heard ...
17
0
0
diabolica
diabolica
Liz . 2 years ago
A little Encanto for the soul
Encanto fan fiction for my favorite character, Bruno Madrigal
14
0
4