Yuna and Meia

@dgandreid

We're a team. Twins. Writers. Artists.



5
posts
5
works
35
following
38
followers
4.5k
words read
dgandreid
dgandreid
Yuna and Meia . 7 years ago
You Saw Me When I Was Invisible: Chapter 2
You Saw Me When I Was Invisible: CHAPTER 2 -------------------------- Zanna Purgeth is the most unpopular girl in school. No one really knows much about her, and when she gets into an accident that l...
1
0
1
dgandreid
dgandreid
Yuna and Meia . 7 years ago
For All Those Who Want to Be Somebody
This is for everyone who feels like nothing. For people who's suffering from anxiety and depression. For people who feel like they'll never reach their goals. For people who think they'll never be any...
14
0
2
dgandreid
dgandreid
Yuna and Meia . 7 years ago
You Saw Me When I Was Invisible: Chapter 1
You Saw Me When I Was Invisible: CHAPTER 1 ----- Zanna Purgeth is the most unpopular girl in school. No one really knows much about her, and when she gets into an accident that leaves her in a coma....
4
0
2
dgandreid
dgandreid
Yuna and Meia . 7 years ago
You Saw Me When I Was Invisible
Zanna Purgeth is the most unpopular girl in school. No one really knows much about her, and when she gets into an accident that leaves her in a coma. She finds herself outside her body in ghost form. ...
27
0
2
dgandreid
dgandreid
Yuna and Meia . 7 years ago
She Flourishes, She Fades
A young woman starts off on an optimistic journey to fulfill her dream, but soon she realizes that everything is not as it seems. and ends up in maddening despair once she starts to question herself a...
18
0
3