Dark

@darkmatter



9
posts
9
works
11
following
16
followers
22.2k
words read
darkmatter
darkmatter
Dark . 2 years ago
Systematic Restore-Chapter One: The Fall
What happens When Everything you thought you knew was a lie? What happens when your entire reality glitches out, and you fall into a time period you have no business being in? what happens when that v...
17
0
0
darkmatter
darkmatter
Dark . 3 years ago
CrimsonFade: Chapter 3-Part 1 (Snowden)
Frisk exited the large doors, not even daring to look back at the dejected plant whom she knew was still behind her. Upon stepping foot outside, the large doors immediately closed and a sudden frigid...
2
0
0
darkmatter
darkmatter
Dark . 3 years ago
Home: CrimsonFade Chapter 2-Part 2-Unexpected Encounters
Frisks adventure with Flowey is coming to a conclusion
3
0
0
darkmatter
darkmatter
Dark . 3 years ago
Home: CrimsonFade-Chapter Two (Part One) The Old War
As Frisk followed Flowey inside, the teen could not help but admire how cozy and warm the house looked. On her right in the hallway she noticed pictures of people she obviously did not recognize. It w...
4
0
0
darkmatter
darkmatter
Dark . 3 years ago
Ruins: CrimsonFade-Chapter One (Part Two) Puzzles
Flowey burrowed underground and headed towards the exit, leaving only a thin line of disturbed soil so the teen could follow. When she arrived to the next area, she noticed a set of stairs leading up ...
2
0
0
darkmatter
darkmatter
Dark . 3 years ago
Ruins-CrimsonFade: Chapter One (Fallen Soul)
The Cool Moonlight shown through the opening, far above owls could be heard singing through the night, the wind gently swaying across the land with the occasional breeze making its way inside of the m...
2
0
0
darkmatter
darkmatter
Dark . 4 years ago
Systematic Restore: Chapter 3-Life Underground.
"Wake Up Friks!, It's Time! " I feel the soft touch of furred paws gently shaking me awake, as I groggily come to my senses and rub the focus back into my eyes I hone in on the goat boy sitting atop o...
0
0
darkmatter
darkmatter
Dark . 4 years ago
Systematic Restore: Chapter Two-The Meeting
We made our way into the abode. "Mom, Dad, We're home!" Asriel Called Out. A soft voice called from somewhere in the back of the house. "Asriel, Chara, welcome back did you two have fun?
4
0
0
darkmatter
darkmatter
Dark . 4 years ago
Systematic Restore-The Fall
A Human Falls into the land of Monsters and is promptly found by a monster and his human sibling, what will become of the Human in question? only time will tell.
16
0
0