Daniel

@daniellewis



22
posts
22
works
6
following
24
followers
3.4k
words read
daniellewis
daniellewis
Daniel . 2 years ago
In The Sea Of Loneliness, The Rabbit Holds A Dead Root by D.L. Lewis
In the sea of loneliness, while standing amidst a storm-tossed shoreline, I grasp within my paw, dead roots of a tree that does not belong to me - for it belonged to my heaviest burdens called sin.
1
0
0
daniellewis
daniellewis
Daniel . 2 years ago
Rabbits Intimacy by D.L. Lewis
The Rabbit pounced his head into the serpent's-tongue mouth, fertilizing his seed into what he calls the Devil insecurities of endless cravings. Taking on his inhospitable warmth of an unclean disease...
2
0
0
daniellewis
daniellewis
Daniel . 2 years ago
The Cold Guilty One, A Narcissist Rabbit by D.L. Lewis
Heavy dew gathered from the pupils of his eyelids, As he was sputtering dead flowers from his throat. The rabbit was accused of a cold-blooded crime. Convicted for the wrath he hurled against his love...
3
0
0
daniellewis
daniellewis
Daniel . 2 years ago
Key That Brings Wisdom by D.L. Lewis
"Human imagination is still full of possibilities, but people are just too frightened to take the opportunity to pursue them. Although criticism will arise, this should not be the conclusion of the jo...
2
0
0
daniellewis
daniellewis
Daniel . 2 years ago
Thoughts On Life by D.L. Lewis
The opportunity to be there for everyone will never come around again, so make the most of it in this present life. Be sure to take advantage of every opportunity you have, make memories with your lov...
11
0
0
daniellewis
daniellewis
Daniel . 2 years ago
Philosopher Wisdom by D.L. Lewis
'Don't let negative voices defeat you, since we all battle them in our heads. Don't let them prevent you from achieving your goals. Don't let them defeat you either. The truth is, you may succeed, lik...
25
0
0
daniellewis
daniellewis
Daniel . 2 years ago
Norman Ray Albert Stone's Evil Confession by D.L. Lewis
I am Norman Ray Albert Stone, a 32-year-old black and white rabbit, and I just committed the most heinous crime that any human could ever commit, the murder of my family through the comforts of my hom...
27
0
0
daniellewis
daniellewis
Daniel . 2 years ago
The Letters Of Nowhere And Anywhere Short Story by D.L. Lewis
"We don't blame ourselves for being here, would you say so? After all, you created us so that we could exist." A frail, thin, skeleton-like red cottontail rabbit placed the letter on his writing desk ...
14
0
0
daniellewis
daniellewis
Daniel . 2 years ago
The Black Havenster By D.L. Lewis
The Black Havenster Dream House--almost so, it should've been demolished into wreckage. The unsettling cold touch of this place still stings my scars, the one that claimed my own Son. Now, Silence, a ...
15
0
0
daniellewis
daniellewis
Daniel . 2 years ago
Beating The Obstacles by D.L. Lewis
The key to setting yourself up for successful redemption is going through hardship and tribulation. This is how dreams are genuinely attained, by persevering through obstacles that can enhance your pe...
14
0
0
daniellewis
daniellewis
Daniel . 2 years ago
The Eyes Of You
If someone tells you that you can't achieve your purpose, show them something they are unable to do, they will just walk away in confusion. People with true intelligence don't rely solely on naysayers...
14
0
0
daniellewis
daniellewis
Daniel . 2 years ago
When The Ocean Falls by D.L. Lewis
He's fading - the hare is descending into the chilling depths of the ocean. His eyes are crying - his tears are pale gold - the emptiness is creeping in.
13
0
0
daniellewis
daniellewis
Daniel . 2 years ago
The Philosophy Of You by D.L. Lewis
Without understanding your abilities, you cannot understand yourself. If you think that scorning another person's talent makes you a better person, I have some unfavorable news for you, it doesn't.
14
0
0
daniellewis
daniellewis
Daniel . 2 years ago
Chains On The Rabbit, The Lunar God Of All, The Fall Of Mankind by D.L. Lewis
His snowshoe paws are encased in chains as he hops on his hind legs. On his forehead was placed a wreath of thorns, crimson and blasphemous it was.
13
0
0
daniellewis
daniellewis
Daniel . 2 years ago
Upon The Broken Hands, The Rabbit Looks Through The Mirror Poem by D.L. Lewis
He wept gray tears in his anguish. All the crossings he traversed across have dissipated into nothing. His psyche is a vessel of brittleness. Throughout his tear-filled eyes, the crow's feather swirls...
14
0
0
daniellewis
daniellewis
Daniel . 2 years ago
Lagomorthian by D.L. Lewis
Exhaling violently--crushing--aspirating enormous doses of carbon dioxide; the rabbit glanced up at the ceiling of the World and noticed there was a rabbit descending from it. It was not crowned with ...
13
0
0
daniellewis
daniellewis
Daniel . 2 years ago
The City of Blind Rabbits And the Steps Of Fire by D.L. Lewis
They could only amplify the chaos with their long ears--thankfully they cannot see what's in front of them--for their eyes are full of unseeable illumination. They cannot be grasped, but they can expe...
23
0
0
daniellewis
daniellewis
Daniel . 2 years ago
Be Daring like Skiddy Cottontail by D.L. Lewis
Skiddy Cottontail--that was his name--and he defended LGBT equality. He was a flamboyant, colorful striped rabbit, with a headdress of a rainbow crown on his forehead. The radiance of his energy was v...
21
0
0
daniellewis
daniellewis
Daniel . 2 years ago
An Unusual Poem by D.L. Lewis
Pristine ache, the rabbit holds the page. Falling from grace, trapped by a doomed universe; the disease was isolated - no solidarity can be solace. He is enamored with his serenity, prevailing adversi...
26
0
0
daniellewis
daniellewis
Daniel . 2 years ago
Made For Healing by D.L. Lewis
Immorality--watchful is he who was a rabbit, flowed through his hops without a cease to exhale. Alone was his own devastation, but not from depression. Between the light and him, the vastness rounds h...
24
0
0